Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Young Ricecel kid training

@Cayden Zhang
.but he can statusmaxx.

He is just a little boy

What is wrong with you?

Let him cope in peace

sigma

9-5 Boss GIF by Infinyte Club

@edgelordcel

The earlier they know the less devastating it’ll be for their psyche.
Yeah i agree

But shaming him for doing something?
Extremely pathetic just like IT

@Cayden Zhang
.but he can statusmaxx.
He can get jaw implants and take steroids, become a another hamza. Preach “CONFUCXIUSS” tell his ricecel viewers to read books and eat brocolli as well as meditate. and get rich and betabuxx a white ltb.

The earlier they know the less devastating it’ll be for their psyche.
True. I knew it was over when I was 12 but it honestly wasn’t totally over at that point because if height halo and I got a couple iois.

also because middle schoolers don’t care about dimorphism as much and aren’t as repulsed by ricecels, as seen in the comments of the bloated korean guy ranking girls

Yeah i agree

But shaming him for doing something?
Extremely pathetic just like IT
Try all you want if your not born into the top 10% of wealthy families you wont make it and no Anglocuck sayings "you can do anything and be anything". This chink at best will be a loner working on the computer or a criminal both bitchless as Marine Chad takes his women to the Navy base after karaoke night.
True. I knew it was over when I was 12 but it honestly wasn’t totally over at that point because if height halo and I got a couple iois.

also because middle schoolers don’t care about dimorphism as much and aren’t as repulsed by ricecels, as seen in the comments of the bloated korean guy ranking girls
No kids aren't stupid they pick up on things in my Highschool everyone had a gf except for me and 3 other boys we wondered what was wrong with us, and some of the Chads had multipole gf from different schools.

Try all you want if your not born into the top 10% of wealthy families you wont make it and no Anglocuck sayings "you can do anything and be anything". This chink at best will be a loner working on the computer or a criminal both bitchless as Marine Chad takes his women to the Navy base after karaoke night.

No kids aren't stupid they pick up on things in my Highschool everyone had a gf except for me and 3 other boys we wondered what was wrong with us, and some of the Chads had multipole gf from different schools.
Yeah I knew it was over early.

btw do you have italian blood by any chance @comradespiderman29 ?

btw do you have italian blood by any chance @comradespiderman29 ?
And how am I supposed to know that,? I haven't done a DNA test. But most levantines who do get one, barely have anything other then levantine. Most Lebanese Christians like me, especially, Maronite get 100% Lebanese. Maybe, like 5-7% Italian at best which is barely anythin. @DarkStar @Made in Heaven

And how am I supposed to know that,? I haven't done a DNA test. But most levantines who do get one, barely have anything other then levantine. Most Lebanese Christians like me, especially, Maronite get 100% Lebanese. Maybe, like 5-7% Italian at best which is barely anythin. @DarkStar @Made in Heaven
I just saw someone on tiktok with same pfp as you and lebanese+italian flag so I was wondering if it was you

I just saw someone on tiktok with same pfp as you and lebanese+italian flag so I was wondering if it was you
No, not me. I don't use the same avi for tiktok. Only YouTube and this forum.