Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Young men will be the most important demographic in the 2024 US elections.

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP7V-r4A1rU&t

Young men, usually a reliable Democratic bloc, are leaning conservative. Young men sitting out the election, or even voting Republican, would doom the Democrats. Even outside of this forum, many young men think politics is a cope, and perhaps it is since politicians won't go far enough to match our demands. However, we hold all the power in our hands boyos :cool:. Just staying home will do damage jfl

Dont care, still voting trump

Probably because none of the candidates are 7ft tall gigachads or 5ft stacies so foids don't care this time around.

What will be Kamala Harris' "Hot Sauce" moment to try and get the white male vote?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP7V-r4A1rU&t

Young men, usually a reliable Democratic bloc, are leaning conservative. Young men sitting out the election, or even voting Republican, would doom the Democrats. Even outside of this forum, many young men think politics is a cope, and perhaps it is since politicians won't go far enough to match our demands. However, we hold all the power in our hands boyos :cool:. Just staying home will do damage jfl

FUCK YOU FUCK TRUMP YOU ALL NEED TO
IMG 0488
BE VOTING KAMALA HARRIS YOU RACIST CAPITALIST PIECES OF SHIT FUCKIJG BIGOTS AND ANTISEMITES THE USA NEEDS TO BE A DIVERSE SOICALIST COUNTRY WITH HIGH INTEREEST RATE AND HIGH INFLATION STFU MAGATARDS (in gta)

What will be Kamala Harris' "Hot Sauce" moment to try and get the white male vote?
She will twerk for the black males votes, so for white males she will guilt trip us with "white men bad, vote for me". :feelsrope:

imagine hating a pro Israel, pro Jew, pro Chabad politician
The United States is a dictatorship governed by the Demorrepublican Party. They are both pro-Israel, they are both pro-Jewish, they are both pro-Chad.

They are just a smokescreen for the real interests of American corporations: the masters and lords of the destiny of the Americans.

Screenshot 20240819 183947

I hope this retard gets raped to death. Objectively incorrect yet speaks with such pride. I'll vote in Trump just to make these faggots seethe. Kek

Most important issues:

Men - economy
Women - bullshit

The Jews control the elections anyway. So what young males do won't matter

Im not pro Israel what have they given me no $$$$ im an anti capitalist first off
What does your family say/think about white people if you don't mind me asking? Curious how the average western normie jews talk about us behind closed doors.

The United States is a dictatorship governed by the Demorrepublican Party. They are both pro-Israel, they are both pro-Jewish, they are both pro-Chad.

They are just a smokescreen for the real interests of American corporations: the masters and lords of the destiny of the Americans.
yeah i know, always laughing at people who take that election circus seriously

What does your family say/think about white people if you don't mind me asking? Curious how the average western normie jews talk about us behind closed doors.
I’m actually a white supremist and eugeniist and so is my Jewish family. White race is just stupid and needs to be run by smart atheist liberal Jews under a Soviet style system. Republican Party is cucked and promotes race mixing and feminist by “”muh freedom”

yeah i know, always laughing at people who take that election circus seriously
Yeah ((((election))))) doesn’t mattER I don’t really care who wins except that interest rates stay high

FUCK YOU FUCK TRUMP YOU ALL NEED TO View attachment 1230179BE VOTING KAMALA HARRIS YOU RACIST CAPITALIST PIECES OF SHIT FUCKIJG BIGOTS AND ANTISEMITES THE USA NEEDS TO BE A DIVERSE SOICALIST COUNTRY WITH HIGH INTEREEST RATE AND HIGH INFLATION STFU MAGATARDS (in gta)
trump will become president:feelsdevil:

View attachment 1230181

I hope this retard gets raped to death. Objectively incorrect yet speaks with such pride. I'll vote in Trump just to make these faggots seethe. Kek
Men literally get discriminated against and yet foids are the oprressed ones because they can only kill babies within a certain window :feelskek:

If he wins ((((we)))) will tank the economy and skyrocket inflation like you never seen

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

Most important issues:

Men - economy
Women - bullshit
As usual

In terms of foreign policy they're identical. I guess they only differ on a handful of issues domestically, but the overton window shifts often.

@Kina Hikikomori just cuz I’m anti capitalist doesn’t mean I’ll do whatever it takes to succeed in the capitalist hellhole we live in you antisemite

@
Kina Hikikomori
@Kina Hikikomori just cuz I’m anti capitalist doesn’t mean I’ll do whatever it takes to succeed in the capitalist hellhole we live in you antisemite

I'm agreeing with you idiot, I'm not disagreeing or saying anything, it's you who is projecting yourself with your lack of attention directed in verbal format.

I am only anti-Semitic in certain aspects, such as Christianity.

I'm agreeing with you idiot, I'm not disagreeing or saying anything, it's you who is projecting yourself with your lack of attention directed in verbal format.

I am only anti-Semitic in certain aspects, such as Christianity.
Fair enough

Can you not tell us who the Jews have decided will win?
It doesn’t matter. We don’t know but we already have a future planned out for you filthy gentiles with hopefully higher interest rates, more inflation, wars, and prices go up and wages go down :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: Own nothing be happy. Also maybe more (((((pandemic)))) on the way. Don’t fuck with your Jewish overlord

Last edited:
The Democrats lost the young men, and they had no reason to

They could very easily promote Hasan types of leftists. They can allow men to act how they want but still vote for their side. But instead they insist that all men must act as the ultimate eunuchs, all men must prostrate themselves at the altar of femininity

JFL foids are literally Moloch worshippers.

Abortion
Jews moloch antisemitic abortion
957 abortion for no reason moloch worship
Moloch saturn israel
Moloch jews
Moloch jews saturn satan
Moloch rome vatican colosseum
ABORTIONupdated
Jewish abortions
Foid keep her abortions

This is what females do when given freedom. It’s insane that they’re repeating a playbook that goes back millennia and can’t see it. They need the guidance of men

doesn't matter as the (((democrats))) will cheat anyway

trump is a dumb motherfucker but ill vote for him for no other reason than to spite foids

jd vance however despises incels, so be aware

This is what females do when given freedom. It’s insane that they’re repeating a playbook that goes back millennia and can’t see it. They need the guidance of men
And my mom just said to me that females should be the one that rule the Earth and men shouldn't be allowed to vote. That's collapse the civilization speedrun any % :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That dumb women also said that men haven't built anything :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: With age she is getting more and more stupid i guess it's also the covid shot at fault with nano bots that took over most of her synapses and neurones and now she can't add 2+2 in her mind it equals 5.