Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Young men are giving up on sex to play video games, study finds

Even redditcucks are starting to call this shit out

video games doesn't calls you a rapist after bad sex. feminist whores did this

well maybe if womens' standards werent so fucking high

And right on cue, not a single mention of insane levels of female hypergamy:feelsseriously:

Give it 3-4 more years at the current rate, and this problem will become too big to ignore.

As always dumb normies don't understand the cause and effect

We must ban video games to stop those inkwells from denying sex to their girlfriends :soy:

As if men would rather play video games than having their dick sucked by Stacy.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Make prostitution legal and let brothels open in all cities in the World and you'll see how much men really like video games.

Young men are giving up on sex and play video games to cope, reality finds out​

wish I could play more video games but my hot loli gf needs constant dicking so I don't have the time. what a chore :feelsUnreal:

This must be the reason why there are 70% or more men on every fuckin dating app.

Over for only fans whores. Men are not interested in sex

Last edited:
I can play video games all I want, but I cant get a foid when I feel like it.
simple as

more like they are coping with videogames because they can't get sex

well maybe if womens' standards werent so fucking high
This is all an alien language, any sort of criticism is some form of alien language. They want to hear women good. Woman good. Woman GOOD . WOMAN GOOD. men BAD
As if men would rather play video games than having their dick sucked by Stacy.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Make prostitution legal and let brothels open in all cities in the World and you'll see how much men really like video games.

Last edited:

I'm sure Chad isn't giving up on sex to play video games though :feelskek:

He probably does occasionally turn down some sex to play the better games TBH because of the constant opportunity and probably eventual boredom/disgust with foids not actually caring about his personality, poor lad.

Thogh TBH girls prob fuck/suck Chad while he games, him looking at the screen instead of them makes him feel unattainable and they get wetter

Even redditcucks are starting to call this shit out
Kek. They have it backwards. Young men are retreating into video games because women won’t fuck them.

All the young men was given each a foid on his 13th birthday to keep in his room to have sex with.

But they all traded the foid for a playstation and some video games theory

Doesn’t effect us, seems like normies are doing this. And chad gets more sex since he takes normies share of sex

More like they can't have sex, cuz Chadrone only... So they find some other way to fuck off their time

True, they upvoted comments about how hard it is to get sex buddies for men.
I saw a couple posts about tinder statistics. JFL, female behaviour is the ultimate blackpill, it's inescapable.

Chad has to take break from video games because his whores want to fuck him (this legit happened on Xbox live once to someone in our party KEK).

But evil inkwells are interested in video games over women. Yeah.

Where are the foids with their bluepills?

Man have No incentives in this Shithole

Betabuxing , being a Walking doormat ? Working? While a Bastard that was in jail is enjoying himself to utmost extends?

No thanks , didnt ASK to be Here and Dont owe anyone anything

We are not 'giving up' on sex so much as foids are giving up on LVMs

We never gave up it is that we are forced to.

I didn't have a choice.

More like “women are only having sex with chads so the bottom 90% are forced to cope with video games”

More like “women are only having sex with chads so the bottom 90% are forced to cope with video games”
Extremely based, they put the blame on our copes instead of women's high ass standards

As always dumb normies don't understand the cause and effect
Oh no.
They understand it.
It's just taboo to say anything that could be interpreted as negative about the female gender. Saying "men aren't having sex because women don't want to have sex with them" puts responsibility on women, and they hate that so they interpret it as an attack on women. Que "so you think men are entitled to sex?" even though you're just explaining the root cause of the initial observation.

View attachment 421035

We must ban video games to stop those inkwells from denying sex to their girlfriends :soy:
Based Jimmy lol

All these Incels just play video games all day and have terrible personalities!!:soy::soy::soy:

I'm sure Chad isn't giving up on sex to play video games though :feelskek:

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/m0u9pj/young_men_are_giving_up_on_sex_to_play_video/

I’m just too shy and weird for foids :(