Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Young love was standard in my family

• Thread starter Deleted member 347
  • Start date
Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
Every male and female in my family had experience with the opposite gender and married in their late teens and early twenties whilst I am still a virgin at 25 hence I've given up as I won't experience young love anymore I don't want love at all and would just cope through life
A few days ago my grandpa brought up a foid which is his neighbour that use to be in my elementary class mentioning how she looks gd she legit looks like a landwhale I can't believe his trying to set me up/get me to speak with a 3/10 landwhale
I fucking hate that senile old man

Every male and female in my family had experience with the opposite gender and married in their late teens and early twenties whilst I am still a virgin at 25 hence I've given up as I won't experience young love anymore I don't want love at all and would just cope through life
A few days ago my grandpa brought up a foid which is his neighbour that use to be in my elementary class mentioning how she looks gd she legit looks like a landwhale I can't believe his trying to set me up/get me to speak with a 3/10 landwhale

Landwhales are disgusting and should be gassed

Brutal, your grandpa probably thinks she is your looksmatch

She has such a big ego as well she goes after gymmaxxed chadlite/chads that curve her hence why she's single at 25

She has such a big ego as well she goes after gymmaxxed chadlite/chads that curve her hence why she's single at 25

Landwhales are even cuntier than beckies because they've all fucked some chad with a fat-fetish

This causes them to think theyre prettier than skinny girls because they can get chad despite being a tank

Landwhales are even cuntier than beckies because they've all fucked some chad with a fat-fetish

This causes them to think theyre prettier than skinny girls because they can get chad despite being a tank
Lol I am flabbergasted at this hoes persona towards me when she sees me in my grandads block it's like she saw the devil itself why would I speak to her as he insinuated she's been pumped and dumped many times why should I be such a cuck to marry her as he suggested at 25 it's rather hard to cope I'm kinda losing my mind

My dad was a Chad on the football team and my mom was a popular Stacy, I got the combined recessive genes of the entire familial history and ended up a genetic defect

Same
i can go back generations and every male was late teens or early 20s and had himself a teen wife
obviously not all the marriages worked but point being every man had him a teen bride

im nearing my 40s and never even held hands
life is so cruel

My dad was a Chad on the football team and my mom was a popular Stacy, I got the combined recessive genes of the entire familial history and ended up a genetic defect
My dad was a Chad but mom was Becky with ugly parents I got my grandparents genes

Wow that's extremely brutal may I ask your defect? Do your parents treat you well?

Wow that's extremely brutal may I ask your defect? Do your parents treat you well?
Not anything actual just ugly and my body is really weirdly shaped and im probablly autistic. I thought I potentially had klinefelters but I think its just ugliness.

Brutal, your grandpa probably thinks she is your looksmatch
He may be right in terms of SMV, but his SMV is low because of reasons he can't influence while the fat fucking bitch just has to stop eating so much. Holding whores to the SOLE standard of not being fat is VERY ACCEPTING in comparison to women demanding you being tall, muscular, rich, high status etc.