Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young happy couple walked near me

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Fuck i wanna die rn i can`t do this shit anymore 30 minutes ago i was just coming home in the middle of pulling my keys out to open the door a Young couple walked past my garden being really loud and laughing with eachother while holding hands they looked about 19 or 20 had more than a foot difference in height the guy was atleast HTN but was like 6`3 and the foid no taller than 5`2 i stared at them the whole time probably with a death stare but they didn`t pay any attention to me when they went by out of sight i punched the brick wall a few times in anger but seeing them hurt even more since the foid was my type aswell :reeeeee::feelsbadman:

Fuck i wanna die rn i can`t do this shit anymore 30 minutes ago i was just coming home in the middle of pulling my keys out to open the door a Young couple walked past my garden being really loud and laughing with eachother while holding hands they looked about 19 or 20 had more than a foot difference in height the guy was atleast HTN but was like 6`3 and the foid no taller than 5`2 i stared at them the whole time probably with a death stare but they didn`t pay any attention to me when they went by out of sight i punched the brick wall a few times in anger but seeing them hurt even more since the foid was my type aswell :reeeeee::feelsbadman:
Don't mind me, Grodd.
I was just walking with my girlfriend, but trust me, i'm still an incel, I'm still blackpilled.

Punch them (in videogame)

there's millions of young couples one could always walk by

just get used to ignoring them

i punched the brick wall a few times in anger but seeing them hurt even more since the foid was my type aswell :reeeeee::feelsbadman:
Brutal. It’s the worst when the foid is your type FUUUUUXKKKKK

I can wager that guy will swing by this forum telling a 5'3 27yo khhv that their lives are equally difficult

You should've thrown acid on them:feelsdevil: