Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Young girls at my work

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
My work employs some young girls. High school age up to early 20s. The one thing they have in common is that they are all disgusted by me and avoid me at all costs. If they see me they instantly look away and they never say hello. Must be my bad personality.

I think that, during this entire year, not a single young female coworker has talked directly to me. Sometimes they MUST do it because i teach to their kids, so they have to communicate with me using emails and other indirect ways. If i was Chad, they would find the excuse to find me and offer me their bodies. But no... im fucking ugly and autistic so they avoid me like a plague. I wish i was dead.

They're Chad only

That happens at my job too.

nobody talks to me ngl

I think that, during this entire year, not a single young female coworker has talked directly to me. Sometimes they MUST do it because i teach to their kids, so they have to communicate with me using emails and other indirect ways. If i was Chad, they would find the excuse to find me and offer me their bodies. But no... im fucking ugly and autistic so they avoid me like a plague. I wish i was dead.
rape their daughters

My work employs some young girls. High school age up to early 20s. The one thing they have in common is that they are all disgusted by me and avoid me at all costs. If they see me they instantly look away and they never say hello. Must be my bad personality.
What job you work at?

What job you work at?

B3FF1336 794E 4635 8B5E 29D8DD63765D

Chad or Death.

This is honestly brutal.

Even if we do something as wholesome as teachermaxxing foids still despise us and avoid us at all costs. At least we have the power to ruin their whole day just by being in their presence. If you think about it that's pretty impressive.

Men do talk to me, but women don't. I don't remember the last time a woman talk to me for something other than work

That happened at one of my old job too.

Men do talk to me, but women don't. I don't remember the last time a woman talk to me for something other than work

Glad I don’t work

Happens with my sister too, i stopped caring though.

i read other accounts of this online, where men thought it was kind of weird and impolite that girls just stroll around like queens with their subjects. JFL it's everywhere.

Theres a lot of young foids at my work. Pure suifuel to watch them get picked up after work by their chadlite boyfriends