Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Young girls always staring at my 40 year cousin

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Any time I am in the city with my cousin I regurlarly notice young school girls and college age foids staring at that bastard. Even teen males and college age males will be staring at the bastard.

I dont lnow if they staring because he is a subhuman or because they like what they see but that shit really messes with me.

Even women stare at him when they are with their husbands or boyfriends. But only when they with their men, when they alone they always look down and keep walking.

This messes with me I cant explain why. I am rotting away, nobody to stare at me, no nothing.

You never get the "is that thing even human?" stare?

If you aren't being stared at like a child molester rapist and women walk quicker at night when you walk behind you are not subhuman

I get alot of foids increasing the space between me and them when ever I go to the supermarket or to have a coffee. Like they move back to increase the distance.

If you aren't being stared at like a child molester rapist and women walk quicker at night when you walk behind you are not subhuman
women walking quicker at night will even happen to Chad. No woman is going to hang around isolated and vunerable like that. Not a good example

i get alot of taller guys staring at me like they want to beat me up thats why I carry a knife. Apart from that nobody´stares at me

women walking quicker at night will even happen to Chad. No woman is going to hang around isolated and vunerable like that. Not a good example
I should have said middle of the day like happened to me haha

i get alot of taller guys staring at me like they want to beat me up

I get that too. It's like they want an excuse to fight. They probably feel circumstances will be more favorable to them against an incel.

Lol even during the day. Thats giga suicide fuel
Yeah I went home and the bitch walked ahead clearly on the same path as my home and kept glancing back quickening her pace, I kinda snickered to myself as it was 15:00 and broad daylight in the middle of my smalltown, then again I look like a child molester so I am used to it by now.

I get that too. It's like they want an excuse to fight. They probably feel circumstances will be more favorable to them against an incel.
They pick on shorter guys. Like that makes them strong some how because they would probably get beat up by guys their own weight and height. Plus I am skinny and a framelet, if i dont wear long sleeves thats when these guys come at me extra hard. Like at every place they appear . I get no peace.

Yeah I went home and the bitch walked ahead clearly on the same path as my home and kept glancing back quickening her pace, I kinda snickered to myself as it was 15:00 and broad daylight in the middle of my smalltown, then again I look like a child molester so I am used to it by now.
Lol that happened to me when I went for a walk in the forest near my home. Foids move away really fast and look very freightened

they want chads sperm so why would they run away?

they want chads sperm so why would they run away?
dude are you serious here? Women dont hang around for anybody at night if they isolated and vulnerable. Even men are not walking around alone at night. Thats just an invatation to get robbed to killed.

But if you really insist then fine lets just say they will hang around in isolated places for Chad

I'm confused,is your cousin subhuman or chad? Sorry I'm a low-iqcel

How tall is ur cousin?

"Yep..."

That height is somewhat above average. Perhaps his face is really good.
I dunno about face I am a man but its foids that decide and they always looking at him, well not always and not all but there are foids and women who do look and I am jealous man.

I want to figure out if it cause they like him or if they just looking

Btw 180 is nothing in North Europe

I dunno about face I am a man but its foids that decide and they always looking at him, well not always and not all but there are foids and women who do look and I am jealous man.

I want to figure out if it cause they like him or if they just looking

Btw 180 is nothing in North Europe
In North Europe it’s average true. What country btw?

If he gets laid a lot then they are looking because they think he's attractive.

If not, then it's because he either looks warm and friendly, and they want some validation from him or looks interesting/weird.

Dude I am waiting for the list you said you will prepare for my post where I said I am mixed race. Till now you didnt post it. You made me excited about it and I was clicking to see if you posted it

It'll be more comprehensive next month.

Any time I am in the city with my cousin I regurlarly notice young school girls and college age foids staring at that bastard. Even teen males and college age males will be staring at the bastard.

I dont lnow if they staring because he is a subhuman or because they like what they see but that shit really messes with me.

Even women stare at him when they are with their husbands or boyfriends. But only when they with their men, when they alone they always look down and keep walking.

This messes with me I cant explain why. I am rotting away, nobody to stare at me, no nothing.
is he tall and good looking or is he small and ugly?

does he dress in stylish clothing? that might be why.

Ehh to be fair I apply the logic to all situations in life even when it doesn’t necessarily fit the situation, it helps me cope, plus I get lonely as hell so I just randomly try to say quirky/ silly things in hopes of trying to convince myself that one day I’ll be out of this vicious awkward cycle of social awkwardness.