Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young Germancel gets beat up by MENAcels one of them manlet

And people wonder why we're concerned about shitmigration jfl, same happens in the US.

They barely hurt him. If they were one on one white kid would beat him easily.

And people wonder why we're concerned about shitmigration jfl, same happens in the US.

Multiculture is a fucking mistake
The Happy Merchant

Kid should've been learning to fight since he was 5 years old and he shouldn't be around these sandniggers. He should have a group of white friends around him at all times, all ready to stick up for each other if one gets attacked.

Shitty parents failed him in life, they'll never take responsibility for it either. If I had a kid he would be racially aware and know how to defend himself. I already feel kind of like an asshole for not telling my nephews this stuff.

Last edited:
lololololololololololol

That's what I always notice, Whites stand alone, but ethnics travel in packs.

View attachment 1188744
Those people are the worst. They expect you to be happy in a multicultural hellhole where eveything is in ruin whilst our nation used to be secure and safe when it was 90% white and the 10% Negroes were segregated from the whites

Those little ass punches did 0 damage