Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young foids need to shut up

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Every day I’m in college I hear groups of young foids dressed like sluts screaming about chad this or chad that and it makes my blood boil. These sluts have no concern or respect for any incels around them and scream about chad at the top of their lungs and this is why foids should not be allowed to talk in public since the only subject most of them talk about is chad

Last edited:
Foid mouths are for sucking not talking

This is why higher education should be gender segregated. :feelsUgh:

that's the only thing they can talk about

I disagree, I want to be around foids but they must treat me like they treat chad.
Never going to happen, save yourself the headache. :feelsdevil:

Every day I’m in college I hear groups of young foids dressed like sluts screaming about chad this or chad that and it makes my blood boil. These sluts have no concern or respect for any incels around them and scream about chad at the top of their lungs and this is why foids should not be allowed to talk in public since the only subject most of them talk about is chad
"Damp eet"

Shannon was begging Chad to "come back" as he "best friend" fawned over her anorexic body.

This is why higher education should be gender segregated. :feelsUgh:
Foids shouldn't be in higher education at all. Less foids becoming doctors, managers= more foids sucking cock