Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Young Foid Stabbed Over 30 Times By Her Boyfriend

Acorn

Acorn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★

The good personalitypill strikes yet again

That was a nice stabbing

Where is that, muttzil?

Personality detector failed

Mainstream media says incels are the biggest threat to women. But in reality most women who are murdered are murdered by the man they are having sex with or used to have sex with. Sex havers are the biggest danger to women.

Mainstream media says incels are the biggest threat to women. But in reality most women who are murdered are murdered by the man they are having sex with or used to have sex with. Sex havers are the biggest danger to women.
we should kill all sex havers to protect women :bigbrain:

If she lives she'll go crawling back to him

>Sexhaver brutally murders his partner
>Innocent inkies get the blame
john-krasinski.gif

we should kill all sex havers to protect women :bigbrain:
:feelsthink:

Deserved. That made me super happy to see. I can only wish more foids get stabbed.

This should be done to all foids

Deserved. That made me super happy to see. I can only wish more foids get stabbed.
Stabbing incidents are so much more satisfying than shooting or beatings, the sheer brutality is beautiful to watch

Stabbing incidents are so much more satisfying than shooting or beatings, the sheer brutality is beautiful to watch
100%. Watching them bleed out slowly, it's something truly calming.

That was disturbing to watch.

Finally an ineffective white knight.

I'm not gonna say anything officer :feelsLSD:

personality detector just w0rks.

And I am not surprised, Latin America is a criminal shit h0le.

But w0men again and again choose criminals instead of choosing people like us, who despite many edgy comments here are much better people then the scum that stabbed her. Hack I believe that some even better looking and much more well off then him, but because they are not NT and more introverted w0men don't see them.

I just want to perforate the skin of someone with an axe and fiercely drag it. and see all that blood slowly exuding from the cut. I just want to incise someone.
it's just what an entire lifetime of unbearable inceldom and witnessing brutality on a daily basis does to someone like me.

Last edited:
She was asking for it.

She should have Taken more showERs .

Why can't the poors have audio? I want to hear screams

personality detector just w0rks.

And I am not surprised, Latin America is a criminal shit h0le.

But w0men again and again choose criminals instead of choosing people like us, who despite many edgy comments here are much better people then the scum that stabbed her. Hack I believe that some even better looking and much more well off then him, but because they are not NT and more introverted w0men don't see them.
If it isn't the consequences of their own choices

dumb whore unfortunately survived it looks like

It has to be his great personality as to why she's with him

Karmic balance at work.