Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Young foid robs blind old man.

Should the old man rape the foid as punishment?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

rZjT94s.jpg

A partially blind man was allegedly robbed while trying to get cash out at an ATM.
The 72-year-old was lining up to use the machine at a shopping centre in Mt Druitt, about 44km west of Sydney, at about 1.30pm on Sunday, March 19, when the incident unfolded.

While waiting for staff assistance, police allege a woman approached him and offered to help withdraw his funds.

He accepted her help, but as the transaction went through, the woman allegedly withdrew a larger amount than requested.

NSW Police allege she then ran off with the cash.

Le empathetic genderino. I think the old man should be able to rape the foid as punishment.

bitch be showing off her true colors in public. i hope she get a big amount of time in prison even tho they might let her without any punishment for being a hole.

Genuine ragefuel

On top of being blind, this man experiencing that is peak bullshit

We should take this in consideration as we age and violence increases. Cases like these sort of give me incentive to mantain a good health

she looks like she might be a brazilian in aussie land

brazilians are next level thieves and robbers. just watch activeselfprotection's youtube channel lolz

They got her face. It's literally over for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back