Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Young Foid college student died from drug ovERdose

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
IMG 3084

I’m sure if an incel-tiER curry male died from drug ovERdose, it would also make the news considERing we live in a society of “equality”

If only she had a good pERsonality, this wouldn’t have happened

Death lifemogs all of us.

Lifemogging is the ultimate mogging.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

such tragedy... :(

She gave her best and it ended in vain :feelscry:

She probably experienced more joy and pleasure in her 19 years than all of us will experience in our entire lives combined.

Thanks for making my day.

Another bitch down :feelsautistic:

View attachment 1180787

I’m sure if an incel-tiER curry male died from drug ovERdose, it would also make the news considERing we live in a society of “equality”

wtf I bet this was at a party where she got her holes fucked out by chads/tyrones

Average White whore, was about to begin her college whore phase but the Good Lord above had different plans!! Inshallah

Jealous of this foid. Imagine just taking a drug and dying.

They had me on that shit when I was nearly dead in the ambulance.

Fentanyl is no joke.

It fucked me up big time or as the zoomers would say “I was tripping balls”.

I’m not at all surprised it took such a young and smallish Becky out the game. :feelshehe:

U deserve that toilet

They had me on that shit when I was nearly dead in the ambulance.

Fentanyl is no joke.

It fucked me up big time or as the zoomers would say “I was tripping balls”.

I’m not at all surprised it took such a young and smallish Becky out the game. :feelshehe:
did it feel gud?

View attachment 1180787

Amelie Cheung

Lmao dumb bitch

Percocets don’t even feel good relative to the addition risk

lived a significantly better life than I ever will

She probably experienced more joy and pleasure in her 19 years than all of us will experience in our entire lives combined.
In one week i'd say and i'm not even joking

Lmfao that's what she gets

am I supposed to feel bad for drug addicts like her?

Most likely had sex with the dealer for free drug

Another useless hole dead

Good she was ugly anyway

and less pain than what we are subject to in two days worth of time

View attachment 1180787

Good :feelskek: I always laugh when infidels die from drug overdoses. You get what you fucking deserve for being a degenerate.
Reminds me of the music festival in NSW:
19721330-0-image-a-51_1571110455466.jpg

Normies on kikebook were crying :cryfeels: I was laughing.

Based drug dealer who laced somehing in that to kill her

Id like to be her mortician ;;

I would definitely believe that. She even died having fun. We will probably die by ourselves with nobody left in life while staring at a rope or gun in despair for a few hours before finally ending it.

one dumb foid dies for something which was entirely her fault and everyone's crying and making memorials for her while if any truecel killed themselves not a single person would care

am I supposed to feel bad for drug addicts like her?
Apparently, normies think taking hard drugs in youth is normal, even in well-adjusted middle class circles. Absolute degenerates.

View attachment 1180787

They show this pictures of her like that but what was she doing when she took those pills? I can envision her at a party getting absoluptely wasted

one dumb foid dies for something which was entirely her fault and everyone's crying and making memorials for her while if any truecel killed themselves not a single person would care

“Muhhhhhhhh equality muhhhhh equality muhhhhhh equality”

lol we the Los Chapitos Faction of the Sinaloa Cartel are happy to see this fucking death.

We will keep pushing these dangerous drugs into western feminist shithole societies.