Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Young couple at the gym

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
The gym is where i go to improve myelf so i dont feel so worthless.

But today, a young couple entered the gym. the girl was a 7/10 with a nice looking butt, and the guy was like 6/10, with small arms and i could tell he was weak and was very new to lifting.

they looked very happy together. encouraging each other. giving eachother a high-five when they finished their workout. Everything cute young couples should be doing. meanwhile I was doing my weighted decline crunches alone, feeling so insignificant and pathetic. No one to share a laugh with. No one to encourage me, no one to give me a high five after completing a difficult set.

I am not hating on them. they looked like nice people, and i have nothing against them. It just feels so bad being reminded that I will die alone, and girls are disgusted by me because of my face. I just want to go in a corner and curl up in a ball until I die.

That sucks man, I try to stay away from couples as much as possible

no worries, soon we will have our own AI wifus.

You know how in Amnesia your sanity decreases when you look at enemies?

I try to live that while in the gym. If some chick/couple is coming, I look in the opposite direction.
Motherfuckin bitches come to the gym(and even pay less here) to show off their asses in tight pants to get some of their daily dose of validation. None received from me, fuck off.

There should be male only gyms.

Foids should be banned from gyms. It is a man’s domain.

You know how in Amnesia your sanity decreases when you look at enemies?

I try to live that while in the gym. If some chick/couple is coming, I look in the opposite direction.
Kekfuel but actually good advice

Cuck the cuck

Yea man that's very similar to my experience. It feels awful no question about it.

ah man id love to have a gf who I could spot doing her squats and help her do leg curls and stiff-legged deadlifts

Don't even think or look at them, it will kill your motivation instantly.
Foids should be banned from gyms. It is a man’s domain.
Also this. They have their "femoid only" gyms, so leave men alone.