Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young boys forced to dress up like girls under feminist schooling

Normal day in March of 2019. No shock anymore.

She's right, isn't she?

They are harming them.

a 6 yo can understand it have gender disphoria, but a 16 yo can't concent sexs lol

funny you din't see this crap before brainwhasing by foids

Disgusting. Can't say I'm surprised since the parents are going through a divorce. That boy's mother will probably gain custody and continue abusing him. That doctor is on-point though, I'm surprised CBS actually allowed her to speak freely.

a 6 yo can understand it have gender disphoria, but a 16 yo can't concent sexs lol

funny you din't see this crap before brainwhasing by foids

This.

giphy.gif

Disgusting. Can't say I'm surprised since the parents are going through a divorce. That boy's mother will probably gain custody and continue abusing him. That doctor is on-point though, I'm surprised CBS actually allowed her to speak freely.

This.
in then years the tranny kid will go ER

I am pretty sure these kids will have explosive tweenhoods.

That's what happens when you give women too much rights.

Imagine how many of those boys will not want to be males again after realizing how fucking easy life is as a foid.