Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young American millennial women universally preferring tall/successful men is comparable to men universally preferring younger women

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Is that a fair or accurate assessment?

Here is the kicker though. Unlike old times (think pre 1960s America), feminism is the leading ideology in American society today. It is the most distinguishable trait that exceptionalizes America from the rest of the world. American women (particularly White women) have immense social/political/cultural capital.

That leads me to the topic of female hypergamy. Women are knowlingly or unknowingly disregarding the common good or collective well being over their selfish and vain desires. Its destroying society. Basically when you hear people use the term "liberals" or "democrats" as an insult, theyre basically dog whistling and referring to when, where, and the kinds of things that happen when young White liberal women (and their beta male liberal followers) have influential power whether that be social, economic, or political (think West coast for example)

When men were in charge before the 1960s, there was not a male equivalent of the female hypergamy we have today. Some men got into divorces and married younger women but that was frowned upon because society was CONSERVATIVE. Men have the ability to reason objectively and think abstractly. Women are subjective by nature (they see what they believe instead of believing what they see). Jealousy also makes it harder for them to reason objectively.

Finally, we can't ignore the fact that it was their White male counterparts who granted to them the extreme privileges that they enjoy today. The first word that comes into my mind is "pussy whipped". Sorry I'm relatively new to the blackpill and not as familiar with some of the terms you guys use. Its ALWAYS the usual beta liberal white males you see in college protesting hand in hand with their feminist white female counterparts AND they always get the pussy while ethnic guys on campus are largely excluded from casual sex with white females or just with females in general.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put successful. I've seen literal basement dwellers living with their mother get a different girl every week just because they're attractive. But other than that I agree.

When men were in charge before the 1960s, there was not a male equivalent of the female hypergamy we have today. Men have the ability to reason objectively and think abstractly. Women are subjective by nature (they see what they believe instead of believing what they see). Jealousy also makes it harder for them to reason objectively.

Finally, we can't ignore the fact that it was their White male counterparts who granted to them the extreme privileges that enjoy today.
High iq. When men were in charge we weren't corrupt and unfair like whores are today. Men even decided to give holes more rights when they didn't have to, which now we all know was a terrible idea.
Its ALWAYS the usual beta liberal white males you see in college protesting hand in hand with their feminist white female counterparts AND they always get the pussy while ethnic guys on campus are largely excluded from casual sex with white females.
The soyboys actually get pussy from the holes they go to femisist protests with? I doubt it unless they're at least chad lites.

Looks are everything