Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You'll never experience pure, unconditional love from a woman

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
>You'll never get to share a cup of coffee at a corner dinner after your movie date just ended

>You'll never get to see the way the dim lights illuminate her hair and makes the glow that leaves you in awe

>You'll never see the light in her eyes flicker as you both talk about all the memories you've shared since that awkward first date to that homecoming dance that ended with a quick peck on the lips when you drove her home and she got out of her car whispering "I love you" gently in your ear

>You'll never get to go out into a cold winter night looking over to see her clutching herself shivering as you take off your jacket and wrap it around her shoulders and shield her from the wind

<You'll never see the heat rise to her cheeks after this gesture a she gives you a soft kiss on the cheek and you go out into the night with a warm sensation radiating inside knowing that in this life full of the unknown the one thing you do know is you have someone to brave the uncharted waters of this life with you. Someone that cares about you, someone that gives some meaning to the existential gambit all of us go through as we go through this life.

There is nothing worse then journeying through the unknown alone. It's cold, lifeless and filled with disappointment. Man should never have to be alone but for some reason unbeknownst to you, it has become your fate to spectate and watch other put meaning into their life, forming hypothesis with their life partners why fate brought them together and what the rest of life has in store for them. No, none of that for you. Just a slow, lonely, and methodical march to death. No cuddling on cold nights, no retelling the cute story of how you met to your friends. Just suffering and looking at the clock waiting for fate to finally decide that it's your time to leave this world in which you never fully understood why you were put in it in the first place.

It's kind of funny isn't it?

its fucking over buddyboyo

Unconditional love from a woman? There's no such thing, the closest you can get from that is your mom (and sometimes not even moms love their sons).

But yeah, you'll never experience teen love, which is heavily dependent on looks, but the best romantic experience someone can have.

Unconditional love from a woman? There's no such thing, the closest you can get from that is your mom (and sometimes not even moms love their sons).

But yeah, you'll never experience teen love, which is heavily dependent on looks, but the best romantic experience someone can have.
High IQ

Ok :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I think we are all a bit masochist for this shit. Terrible thoughts to have.

"Hey anon today is a beautiful day by the looks of it, let's go take a walk!"
EHBqI8RXUAAE kE

"Hey anon today is a beautiful day by the looks of it, let's go take a walk!"
View attachment 173797
After reading this, I realise just how fucking empty my life is. This is like get a game for the full $60 price tag yet only getting to play 20% of it based on RNG.:dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelsseriously::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Look up OP. At least full dive VR is coming. The minute full dive VR becomes a real thing, I'm going to go on a high school prom date.

mfw I don't have a aryan cutie as a gf

fuck you for reminding me

>You'll never get to share a cup of coffee at a corner dinner after your movie date just ended

>You'll never get to see the way the dim lights illuminate her hair and makes the glow that leaves you in awe

>You'll never see the light in her eyes flicker as you both talk about all the memories you've shared since that awkward first date to that homecoming dance that ended with a quick peck on the lips when you drove her home and she got out of her car whispering "I love you" gently in your ear

>You'll never get to go out into a cold winter night looking over to see her clutching herself shivering as you take off your jacket and wrap it around her shoulders and shield her from the wind

<You'll never see the heat rise to her cheeks after this gesture a she gives you a soft kiss on the cheek and you go out into the night with a warm sensation radiating inside knowing that in this life full of the unknown the one thing you do know is you have someone to brave the uncharted waters of this life with you. Someone that cares about you, someone that gives some meaning to the existential gambit all of us go through as we go through this life.

There is nothing worse then journeying through the unknown alone. It's cold, lifeless and filled with disappointment. Man should never have to be alone but for some reason unbeknownst to you, it has become your fate to spectate and watch other put meaning into their life, forming hypothesis with their life partners why fate brought them together and what the rest of life has in store for them. No, none of that for you. Just a slow, lonely, and methodical march to death. No cuddling on cold nights, no retelling the cute story of how you met to your friends. Just suffering and looking at the clock waiting for fate to finally decide that it's your time to leave this world in which you never fully understood why you were put in it in the first place.

It's kind of funny isn't it?
Hahahahahaha! Yeah, funny!

You sure have a quirky sense of humour!