Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel “Youll date someone who reminds you of your parent”

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
My mother was asking me about girls and bombarding me with questions about why I’ve never dated. She thinks I asexual (I’m too masculine to be seen as a fag and my mother can’t understand what a incel is). She started pleading with me and giving me advice and telling me how “handsome” I looked before I had my head shaven. She told me “I like it when…” and “I like a man…” I turned around and I said “I’m not trying to date you”.

But from this came a conclusion: if I did start dating she’d probably be like my mother.

She’d nag me over every little thing, hit me and just make my life hell. That’s what all relationships are like. And I don’t think I could handle another manipulative bitch. However recently on a YouTube video I heard that some phycological shit goes on and you end up dating someone reminding you of your parent. I give up, even if I get a girl she’s just gonna be a bitch who drives me to suicide. I want to move out of my mothers house so bad , and never meet her or a woman like her again.

My mother was asking me about girls and bombarding me with questions about why I’ve never dated. She thinks I asexual (I’m too masculine to be seen as a fag and my mother can’t understand what a incel is).
This part is brutal. Some people are really so privileged that they can't imagine not being able to get a romantic partner. It's that fucking easy for them, and they have zero empathy for those who cannot succeed

Is it different for Chad?
Of course it is. Haven't you learned that already? Chad can get away with almost anything and foids will still love him. Also, foids would try to make his life as good as possible in an attempt to keep him

This part is brutal. Some people are really so privileged that they can't imagine not being able to get a romantic partner. It's that fucking easy for them, and they have zero empathy for those who cannot succeed
She keeps telling me “there’s someone for everyone” and “looks don’t matter”.

Yet she makes fun of me for being ugly.

Of course it is. Haven't you learned that already? Chad can get away with almost anything and foids will still love him. Also, foids would try to make his life as good as possible in an attempt to keep him
So chads won’t get hit by their wives?

Absolutely brutal. Entitled bitch

So chads won’t get hit by their wives?
Doubt it. Even my father never got hit by my mother despite them having a fully sexless relationship for over 12 years before he died

Indeed. I blame a lot of my inceldom on her. She ruined my development and now I’m a emotionally unstable ND bitch
Bad parents are brutal

My mother was asking me about girls and bombarding me with questions about why I’ve never dated. She thinks I asexual (I’m too masculine to be seen as a fag and my mother can’t understand what a incel is). She started pleading with me and giving me advice and telling me how “handsome” I looked before I had my head shaven. She told me “I like it when…” and “I like a man…” I turned around and I said “I’m not trying to date you”.

But from this came a conclusion: if I did start dating she’d probably be like my mother.

She’d nag me over every little thing, hit me and just make my life hell. That’s what all relationships are like. And I don’t think I could handle another manipulative bitch. However recently on a YouTube video I heard that some phycological shit goes on and you end up dating someone reminding you of your parent. I give up, even if I get a girl she’s just gonna be a bitch who drives me to suicide. I want to move out of my mothers house so bad , and never meet her or a woman like her again.
That is a fate worse than death
Imagine being a oofy doofy in a marriage where you get micromanaged to the point of insanity

Masculine, Femdom ?? :dafuckfeels:

Ask her how there is supposed to be someone for everyone when there are more men than women

Ask her how there is supposed to be someone for everyone when there are more men than women
Good point. She’d just gaslight me lol or call me abusive for disagreeing with her

Good point. She’d just gaslight me lol or call me abusive for disagreeing with her
Typical toilet response, know it too well from my own mom

Typical toilet response, know it too well from my own mom
Funnily enough I was debating a ITcuck and they mentioned a lot of incels have “mommy issues” and said “the best way to make a man hate women is through the actions of a woman”

I think that old adage is a myth. My mother married a man the complete opposite of her father, and my sisters husband is nothing like our dad. My other sisters husband is a fucking foid, kek.

I think this is Freudian thinking, which is Jewish psyop

I think that old adage is a myth. My mother married a man the complete opposite of her father, and my sisters husband is nothing like our dad. My other sisters husband is a fucking foid, kek.

I think this is Freudian thinking, which is Jewish psyop
Brutal. I didn’t know sorry

Should have done more research. Where does the myth come from?
It is my understanding that Freud invented the theory that we all want to fuck the idea of our parents, that this desire is inherent to us due to a mix of nature and nurture. Freudian psychology caught on for some stupid reason, same reason people think beer bottles are stand-ins for your mums nipples, etc etc

It is my understanding that Freud invented the theory that we all want to fuck the idea of our parents, that this desire is inherent to us due to a mix of nature and nurture. Freudian psychology caught on for some stupid reason, same reason people think beer bottles are stand-ins for your mums nipples, etc etc
Very interesting. I would say some things within psychosexual theory is true. I was abused (physically by my father , my mother also bullied me but I wouldn’t call it abuse) and I strongly believe that lead me to develop a deep Sethed obsession with femdom

The first part literally describes my mother 1 to 1.

Thinking I am asexual and "you are handsome" despite being rated on Discord Redpill and Looksmaxx servers as a 5/10.

I dont need the approval of a Gen X women who never had any social media or has a clue about the world.

I need the approval of my age group peers. The only thing i got tho is despise and ridicule for my Questioning of social norms and "Awkwardness".

Literally from Elementary to College girls only thing they note about me is "Do you have ADHD?" - Yeah, I do, go figure. But never about how helpful and supportive I always was, never anything positive about my hobbies, ideas or critism towards the system, no girl ever told me I looked handsome, all the comments I got in late Highschool were: "Go shave yourself"; "Do you even shower"; "Why are you wearing a black jacket in 25°C summer?"; "You are a clown, only the makeup is missing"; "Yo Jesty, I think your home just drove by - pointing at a garbage truck outside the window"

The last one was especially brutal, because it came from the biggest Stacy I had in that class, one I literally wanted to punch in the face regulary. That bitch hated me from hello, 0/10 pERsonality, 9/10 face and body.

However recently on a YouTube video I heard that some phycological shit goes on and you end up dating someone reminding you of your parent.
It's bullshit. Most psychology is.
She told me “I like it when…” and “I like a man…” I turned around and I said “I’m not trying to date you”.
Most based answer. She was trying to make it about herself. The whole topic was just a set-up for her to talk endlessly about how she supposedly likes soyboys.
Freud was basically confessing to the world that he's an irredeemable degenerate pseudointellectual, but enough people around him were also degenerate pseudointellectuals that he became the founder of psychology.