Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You'd Go Insane If You Spent A Second In My Shoes

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
You think your lives are bad right now. You cry-babies don't know true suffering, your life quality is to mine as chad's life quality is to yours. If we were to switch bodies right now upon seeing yourself in the mirror, then feeling my depressed and tortured existence and the lack of positives in my life, you'd start slamming your heads against the wall until you got a concussion. Then you'd be institutionalized and medicated, until you were nothing more than a vegetable.

damn, quadruple posting. it's so over4u

Are you having any negative thoughts?

do you have some kind of health problem? or more like family issues?

All I have are negative thoughts.
Meme

do you have some kind of health problem? or more like family issues?
Insomnia, depression, anxiety, PTSD, along with living with abusive uncaring family and a lifetime of trauma from being bullied.

Does it help to have someone to talk to?

Just lift weights bro.
YIXKfF4.jpg

You think your lives are bad right now. You cry-babies don't know true suffering, your life quality is to mine as chad's life quality is to yours. If we were to switch bodies right now upon seeing yourself in the mirror, then feeling my depressed and tortured existence and the lack of positives in my life, you'd start slamming your heads against the wall until you got a concussion. Then you'd be institutionalized and medicated, until you were nothing more than a vegetable.
It can always get worse. There are quadriplegics right now bound to wheelchairs, breathing through a tube attached to a machine because their lungs are paralyzed.