Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You'd better mog Chad Wolverine

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
To have noodle hoes drool over you :feelstastyman::ha..feels:

A whole race of white worshippers, jfl at noodle whores

he’s legit a God though

i hate they cast wolverine as a 6ft+ chad but he was a 5'3 gigamanlet in the comics. its not enough to have all the movie stars be over 6ft but they cant even let manlets have their time to shine... fuck hollywood.

i hate they cast wolverine as a 6ft+ chad but he was a 5'3 gigamanlet in the comics. its not enough to have all the movie stars be over 6ft but they cant even let manlets have their time to shine... fuck hollywood.

You have to be godly attractive to succeed in Hollywood as a manlet. Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, etc.

With the exception of blacks, all ethnics are white worshipers tbh
Faomy8agij411

You have to be godly attractive to succeed in Hollywood as a manlet. Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, etc.

its sick. the ONE time a manlet could have his time to shine they decide to fuck it up by casting an over 6ft chad. wolverine had one job and they ruined it.

Of course he's Australian