Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You yellow fever infected cucks are part of the reason why foids have such a high SMV these days

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-

These abominations, these subhuman creatures could literally pull any normie these days because of the yellow fever you cucks have, asian foids get more plastic surgery than all other foids because of how ugly they naturally are, but still get to have a high SMV for legitimately no reason other than you cucks liking anorexic skinny foids, kill yourself if you have yellow fever

We aren't dating a single one of these girls, so it's definitly not our fault, lol.

We aren't dating a single one of these girls, so it's definitly not our fault, lol.
Everyone with yellow fever is guilty, whether you obsess with them online or irl too

not my problem so i don't give a fuck + if white people want to ruin their genes then let them do it.
water is wet, h2o = water
Everyone with yellow fever is guilty, whether you obsess with them online or irl too
only whites can be guilty of this since they're the only people desired by noodlewhores. other ethnicities are guilty of being attracted to fellow ethnics.

That's untrue.
I'm literally invisible to foids and the dating market in general, so what I obsess over has zero impact on anything.

not my problem so i don't give a fuck + if white people want to ruin their genes then let them do it.
I'm white and I care about this shit, noodlewhores shouldn't be so desired
water is wet, h2o = water
Got it
only whites can be guilty of this since they're the only people desired by noodlewhores. other ethnicities are guilty of being attracted to fellow ethnics.
Other deathnics lust after them too, and noodlewhores know it, the top 2 of every cuck here is white or chink

Applies to anyone going after ugly foids in general.

That's untrue.
I'm literally invisible to foids and the dating market in general, so what I obsess over has zero impact on anything.
I'm not talking about individuals, I'm talking about groups, and large groups of incels with yellow fever, are still guilty of increasing their SMV

Every time you look at one in public or even give one a YouTube view, you are contributing to her ego, making her feel good about herself, and increasing her standards, while in return only getting an even LOWER chance of ever attaining a relationship with her.

The current sexual marketplace, gentlemen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back