Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill you wouldnt have the mental fortitude to handle a hot gf

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
imagine the constant bitching, constant attention from dudes in public, constant fights, periods, emotional outbursts, rage, threats, stress, and amounts of time spent with her doing stupid shit you have to pretend you like while u arent fucking.

Attachments

• 1705431125086069.jpg
    1705431125086069.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 70
Thats one way to cope, thinking about the negatives of having a slut

she is for 9+ ONLY

Thats one way to cope, thinking about the negatives of having a slut
This nigga OP really thinks having a 9/10 girlfriend doesn't make up for dealing with the struggles, LMAO.

This nigga OP really thinks having a 9/10 girlfriend doesn't make up for dealing with the struggles, LMAO.
Yeah jfl its heavy cope

imagine the constant bitching, constant attention from dudes in public, constant fights, periods, emotional outbursts, rage, threats, stress, and amounts of time spent with her doing stupid shit you have to pretend you like while u arent fucking.
A 9/10 like this will give you pleasure and status beyond anything you've ever experienced and you dumb little nigga think it's not worth the struggle? You're dumb as fuck, son.

I would kill a family member for a woman who looks like her, yes im mentally cucked

I have too many autistic interests to be worried about a girl's constant blabbing, so that might make her leave at some point anyway

Inceldom is a blessing in disguise

True tbh. It's only manageable if you've had teen love. Developmental Psychology pill is brutal

No even if I was normie looks I would lose her in one day because I wouldn't want to engage in all the drama and upset.

A 9/10 like this will give you pleasure and status beyond anything you've ever experienced and you dumb little nigga think it's not worth the struggle? You're dumb as fuck, son.

A girl who isn't hot can be more intolerable and bpd than a hot one.

Especially if it's a feminist.

This could be true of any kind of gf, whether hot or not.

Gravity of a black hole levels of cope.

You would get cucked eventually

Of course, you would eventually get cucked. If you're black pilled, you would already know that this fantastical situation you've found yourself in is 100% temporary. It's only a question of when and how. But you wouldn't need the kind of mental fortitude you're suggesting. You just wouldn't give a fuck and enjoy it for what it's worth.