Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You Wouldn't be an Incel If WOMEN WERE PRONE to BALDNESS :)

U

uninstall

Banned
-
imagnie this - women getting bold at any age past 16 just like some men do

this will be legit suifuel for them and they will have to settle for men uglier than them even

The value of a bald man infinity> the value of a bald woman

Fat single women were invisible even 10 years ago. Worse than a bald guy with no chin.

Many women do go bald. Just society coddles them and it's somehow more acceptable for them to try and hide it then men (which society often laughs at).

Many women do go bald. Just society coddles them and it's somehow more acceptable for them to try and hide it then men (which society often laughs at).

the fast majority of women DO not go bald even at a VERY OLD age

right now I have thick hair in comparison to many femoids I know, but in 5-20 years, I may have nothing whereas they will be just thick as today

Women get PCOS, a syndrome where they may have more T and DHT, go bald, get a fat mans figure, bloat, etc. Some are sterile too. Some fat women have as much control over it as a man does losing his hair. Look it up.

I'd fuck a bald chick with a wig. Aren't Cher and Dolly Partin bald? I'd fuck 'em