Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You wouldn’t be able to maintain a relationship

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
The reason for this is simple, your entire life is and was shit, filled with little to no experiences, and this would not look good in the eyes of any foid. If you somehow managed to get a gf, she would want to know about your past life, and having little to no friends and no past relationships will make you look like a complete loser (which you are).

She would realize that she should have gone with her gut and never given you a chance in the first place, and leave you. Not to mention you wouldn’t know how to have casual conversations with her, or what to even do with her. Most you inky’s don’t think about the logistics of this stuff, but it all matters for maintaining a healthy relationship (unless you’re chad).

Never had to worry about getting that far

you do though, know why? Because if you aren’t chad, the foid will size you up based off of past girls and your relationships with them. If you have none that’s an immediate red flag. You HAVE TO LIE MAXX.

True. Not to mention my ADHD would quickly make her fed up with me (Procrasination, Forgetting Tasks, Inattentiveness etc.). And I'm neurotic which would make it worse

The suffering never ends. Even if she did overlook these things, you would also need the approval of her 'friends' and family.
If they view you as a loser, you're out.

I was already aware of this, as well as being aware of the fact THAT I'LL NEVER MAKE IT THAT FAR, ANYWAY!!!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::feelssus::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And who is nowadays in the west? Even world famous Chads get frivorced.

We'd be lost because we have lost.

Don't care tbh. Never had a chance.

it's over for me eitherway.i will never get to that stage kek

This is like saying I wouldn’t be able to breathe on Mars

Also she would expect of you to simp 24/7 and work like a horse to build her life, which is not worth it in my opinion. I rather be single than a slave.

I know, my BPD will fuck it up

Lmao you would think the gender that are hailed as 'sweet innocent angels' would cut some slack towards an inexperienced guy.

Yup. Foids would have so much experience over us even if we got into a relationship that it wouldnt even be an enjoyable experience. They would run circles around us and manipulate us easily

The reason for this is simple, your entire life is and was shit, filled with little to no experiences, and this would not look good in the eyes of any foid. If you somehow managed to get a gf, she would want to know about your past life, and having little to no friends and no past relationships will make you look like a complete loser (which you are).

She would realize that she should have gone with her gut and never given you a chance in the first place, and leave you. Not to mention you wouldn’t know how to have casual conversations with her, or what to even do with her. Most you inky’s don’t think about the logistics of this stuff, but it all matters for maintaining a healthy relationship (unless you’re chad).
At this point who cares about ascending, because holding on to a small glimmer of hope is vain.

I’ll never go that far in my life.

Another pill to swallow

Truth. I couldn't even show her all the cool shit I saw decades ago on the pre-soy internet since most websites have shut down by now.

Take the pastpill

True. Not to mention my ADHD would quickly make her fed up with me (Procrasination, Forgetting Tasks, Inattentiveness etc.). And I'm neurotic which would make it worse

Wouldn't last no, but that's our curse... we'll never find out either way.

Yep because I am too autistic to maintain one

Yes correct. We can't even lie because it would be so obvious with our autistic behaviour. If I ever get a girl interested in me then I'll be upfront about my aspergers, my inceldom and loneliness. If she ghosts me then I'll just blame it on my personality instead of my looks (cope) but if she accepts me then it will lift a huge weight off my shoulders and I would act more free without worrying about hiding anything. Relationships shouldn't feel likea game of chess you just enjoy your time and if you aren't then just leave. I can't stand these bitch manipulative female behaviours.