Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You would think that women would be attracted to masculine men.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
But they aren't. Instead, they go after complete fucking faggots, especially in highschool and middleschool. Did nature fuck up with women, or does the new modern world try to rid itself of high T men? Why do their pussies get so wet when they see a boy-band? Why are women more likely to be homosexual than men, who obviously are attracted to feminine women?

Before I really hit puberty, I was a skinny soyboy. But by the time I was 15, my looks dramatically changed from feminine to highly masculine relatively to what I was before. Yet, women actually paid attention to me before I hit puberty. But after I was going through puberty, they actually called me ugly to my face after I became more masculine. What the fuck?

they go for "pretty" masculine men, not ugly ones lol

Cope, girls love masculine guys when they are chads.

Doesn't matter as long as you're goodlooking.

they are, but it's about the face first, ugly + jacked is still ugly

But they aren't. Instead, they go after complete fucking faggots, especially in highschool and middleschool. Did nature fuck up with women, or does the new modern world try to rid itself of high T men? Why do their pussies get so wet when they see a boy-band? Why are women more likely to be homosexual than men, who obviously are attracted to feminine women?

Before I really hit puberty, I was a skinny soyboy. But by the time I was 15, my looks dramatically changed from feminine to highly masculine relatively to what I was before. Yet, women actually paid attention to me before I hit puberty. But after I was going through puberty, they actually called me ugly to my face after I became more masculine. What the fuck?
Looks aren't enough. They look for wealth and status

They only care about masculine bones. Good chin, forward growth etc. They prefer feminine skin and hair.

People here in most cases dont even know what masc is or anything really.
Some people literally think that masc=ugly. Jfl.

i lift every day and its done fuck all for me, good gains doesnt mean shit if you have ugly face.

You are a junkyard roach. Its all ogre now.

Doesn't matter as long as you're goodlooking.
Huh, that makes sense.
I always thought that women would just be inherently attracted to masculinity the same way men are attracted to femininty, but now I'm realizing just how wrong I really am. It makes sense considering that women would rather have a beta orbiter than have someone like me.

You are a junkyard roach. Its all ogre now.
Pretty much. If I wasn't ugly, then I might have a fighting chance.

It’s masculine + good-looking.

Beauty is looking feminine. Ugly women look masculine. Ugly men look mascualine. Beauty is feminine

It’s masculine + good-looking.

Exactly, and i'd venture to say that masculine + good looking have MORE ADVANTAGES than less masculine + good looking.

Why ? All the girls i know who prefer the more "feminine but good looking" type of guys would still love to date a masculine good looking guys, while the type of girls who prefer good looking masculine guys often WON'T DATE feminine but good looking guys because they are "effeminate". It may be not the case in effeminate societies, but in my country i know a lot of girls who would never date the sexy feminine boy, they will say he is "cute, but doesn't look masculine".

So masculine and good looking actually have more advantages contrary to what OP is pretending.

Exactly, and i'd venture to say that masculine + good looking have MORE ADVANTAGES than less masculine + good looking.

Why ? All the girls i know who prefer the more "feminine but good looking" type of guys would still love to date a masculine good looking guys, while the type of girls who prefer good looking masculine guys often WON'T DATE feminine but good looking guys because they are "effeminate". It may be not the case in effeminate societies, but in my country i know a lot of girls who would never date the sexy feminine boy, they will say he is "cute, but doesn't look masculine".

So masculine and good looking actually have more advantages contrary to what OP is pretending.

:feelsokman::yes: