Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You won't have a chance to betabuxx: "young, single, and childless women under 30—who live in cities—make more money than their male counterparts."

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
JFL at all the coping males in their 20s who think betabuxxing will be a viable option by the time they're 35 or 40.

etc. etc. You can find plenty of such studies for all of the West.

The whole thing about men earning more money than women is an outdated feminist myth that is only true once they include all the boomers and rich men.

Things are changing rapidly, the education system is much better suited for women and they're getting better degrees, which means better jobs and more money. We're now the first generation where this shift is happening and it will get even worse for men in the future.

In a couple of decades, betabuxxing won't be a viable option anymore for incel men, unless they are fitlhy rich (which will be harder for men).

With every new generation that the West still manages to exist, the pay gap will only increase in favor of women.

JFL at all the coping males in their 20s who think betabuxxing will be a viable option by the time they're 35 or 40.

The whole thing about men earning more money than women is an outdated feminist myth that is only true once they include all the boomers and rich men.

Things are changing rapidly, the education system is much better suited for women and they're getting better degrees, which means better jobs and more money. We're now the first generation where this shift is happening and it will get even worse for men in the future.

In a couple of decades, betabuxxing won't be a viable option anymore for incel men, unless they are fitlhy rich (which will be harder for men).

With every new generation that the West still manages to exist, the pay gap will only increase in favor of women.
betabuxxing died with smart phones

honestly I hope any men who want to betabux or consider that a future plan get burned alive. I'm sick of idiots giving money to women, especially old nasty women.

Just fucking kill cucks. They have zero value as humans.

honestly I hope any men who want to betabux or consider that a future plan get burned alive. I'm sick of idiots giving money to women, especially old nasty women.

Soon, very few men are going to have a chance to do it. Young women are already earning more money than young men. Plenty of high paying professions are getting more and more feminized. Where are average men even going to earn money in the future?

Soon, very few men are going to have a chance to do it. Young women are already earning more money than young men. Plenty of high paying professions are getting more and more feminized. Where are average men even going to earn money in the future?

I don't think it will stop men from throwing money at women. They'll spend just as much on women but get no sex in return even if those men are damn near homeless.

Average men in the future will just get it via government jobs or the jobs left who still hire white males or straight men. Most men will be poor but again, a guy will spend his last dollar on a female even if he expects to get nothing in return. Most men are cucks.

I made homemade bread to go with our stew, honey.
Let me massage your feet...
Did You have a hard day at the office?

betabuxxing is just a fucking meme. be good looking or run personality game, if you see zero hope, rope.

Yea but noone cares they will push further

Let us see how this will workout for these foids when men get desperate.

Go ER? more like go JOKER

If you don’t initiate your young men into the tribe, they will burn down the village

I think majority of men will left the west , other great number of males that stay in the west will become trannies, homeless, low pay jobs,etc. And the elite will be forced to create new wars to maintain those undesirable "losers" (because the game is rigged)occupied killing other incels around the world.
Also
Just fucking kill cucks. They have zero value as humans.

And yet they want to tell us the opposite. This world is done.

Things are changing rapidly, the education system is much better suited for women and they're getting better degrees, which means better jobs and more money.

An easy work and also less work for females therefore they push all the work on men which means more work for men while less money. This is a nightmare. This is not a life anymore. The future is absolutely gloomy and I really have a bad feeling about this.

We're now the first generation where this shift is happening and it will get even worse for men in the future.

I cannot deal with it.

Where are average men even going to earn money in the future?

At this point it is then official that men are nothing but slaves (although we are already slaves). At this point no man will drive any longer. First the took the horses, than the cars. Mark my words. female will drive men while we are forced to be a passenger and fapping to it. Otherwise they will cut off our balls. This is the future. Being mogged in every regard by females. The absolute horror.

Last edited: