Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You won't die from not having shelter,

O

OutsideTheBox

Recruit
★★
How many times have we heard "you won't die from not dating" or "you won't die if you don't get laid"? Yeah it won't immediately kill you, but neither will being homeless. Nobody denies shelter is a need. Both loneliness and homelessness can elevate peoples' risk of dying, homeless people are at a higher risk of hunger, disease, assault, and drug/alcohol addiction. Incels are at a higher risk of strokes, heart attacks, suicide, drug/alcohol addiction, studies show that loneliness is health-wise akin to smoking 15 cigarrettes a day.

Also when normies use the "happy" cuckcel as "proof" that u can "learn to be happy" in this situation that THEY aren't living themselves, yeah I can find homeless people who are lazy, criminal, w/e and who CHOOSE to be homeless... Some of them actually like being homeless. I know because I've been homeless in the past myself once long ago. I doubt the normie world would parade around the "proud homeless" as a standard for anyone to aspire to.

I'd suggest improving the aspects of your own life instead of wasting time with garbage IT level comments.

mfw im lonely and also smoke ~15 cigarettes a day

I'd suggest improving the aspects of your own life instead of wasting time with garbage IT level comments.

Who says I'm not working on my own life? This is a forum for venting and getting stuff out there.

Well that is the thing.. you won't die but you won't feel like you are living. Hence why so many Men are committing suicide.

Well that is the thing.. you won't die but you won't feel like you are living. Hence why so many Men are committing suicide.

my point exactly

brutal

It won't kill u DIRECTLY just as being homeless won't kill u directly, it will kill u over time though, we're at an elevated risk of stroke or heart attack, most incels don't live past their 50's, 60's at the most... Some don't live that long, and this is excluding the ones who rope or get addicted to drugs/alcohol.

It won't kill u DIRECTLY just as being homeless won't kill u directly, it will kill u over time though, we're at an elevated risk of stroke or heart attack, most incels don't live past their 50's, 60's at the most... Some don't live that long, and this is excluding the ones who rope or get addicted to drugs/alcohol.
Being an incel just a prolonged slow, painful death

Women can’t die from not having rights so they shouldn’t have then

You won't die of being raped.
You won't die of being robbed.
You won't die of losing your child.
You have chronic back pain ? That's ok, it won't kill you.
etc.

To me it doesn't make much sense to belittle a misfortune just because it's not death.

Last edited:
most people who say shit that lack self-awareness and are really low IQ, its easy for them to say that because they're already getting their needs met, they would agree with us if they went years without getting a single shred of attention from the opposite sex.

No foid should ever say "oh you can live without sex", "you don't need it at all" because they are getting tons of male attention everyday not to mention they fuck hundreds of chads throughout their whole lives, its extremely rare to find a foid who can relate to us.

Unless a foid has gone years without having sex and not getting a single smidgeon of male attention, then you'll see her agree with us and actually feel pity but instead we have all these idiots and morons shitting on us, you can't empathize with someone unless you've been in their position.