Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "You won't die from lack of sex inkel."

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Screenshot 2

Screenshot 1

Obviously, the second one is not for women because it is easier for them to get sex than oxygen.

Anyway, be prepared to die from a heart attack or crippling depression pretty soon.

Bluepillers: 24 When will you fuckers let us cope in peace, sign up or FUCK OFF

As a Public Health measure:

To combat the mental health crisis facing men, society should do its part and assign troubled men some young fertile women.

This would help save lives, tackle the mental health crisis, and lower suicides/mortality.

This will be for the greater good of Public Health and Wellness.

You only weigh 63.5 kg and gookfoids already consider 64kg skinny. You must look even skinnier than the average japcel because you heightmog them. Inject HGH and T asap. @Ecstasy thoughts on this skinny twink?

You only weigh 63.5 kg and gookfoids already consider 64kg skinny. You must look even skinnier than the average japcel because you heightmog them. Inject HGH and T asap. @Ecstasy thoughts on this skinny twink?
:cryfeels:

I need gym and fat

I want to be aroung 75kg

^ not me

foids literally complaining about Japanese people being the rare exception and having average BMI within the healthy range :feelskek:
just trust foids with natural selection, bro, you'll end up as a obese giant whose spine will snap in half at the ripe age of 20 :feelsohh:
gotta love humancucks destroying themselves

I want 75kg

Also late reply:feelsseriously:
Gotta eat nigga. 1200 kcal for dinner. Lanklets can't relate. You have to gain a substantial amount of muscle mass. 15% body fat should be the absolute maximum. This guy in these pictures looks bloated, disgusting and chubby

Last edited:
Twinkcel = Volcel, and also probably faggy

Cucked. Uberfacts are lefty propaganda spinning bullshitters so wouldn't believe them either way.

Cucked. Uberfacts are lefty propaganda spinning bullshitters so wouldn't believe them either way.
cope studies, personal experience and rational logic backs this.

Based UberFacts

:feelsLSD: