Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You won't believe how depraved the modern Arab Muslim hojabi wife is and what a cuck the modern Arab Muslim husband has become!

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
I recently talked to my cousin back home in Alexandria Egypt and he is devastated because his marriage has come to an end and he didn't even see it coming. He fell in love with a hojabi from university and after what seemed like a whirlwind romance, they married. After graduation, she decided to stay home and he started wage cucking to keep her at home comfortably like a queen in the apartment he set up for their married life. He is a hopeless romantic as most Arab men are but he has also fallen for the idea of womens liberation after spending time in an American university. He now believes that Islam is a feminist religion and that women can do no wrong. Due to this he put complete trust in his wife and gave into every demand she made. Guess what? While he was at work, she began an affair with a literal Chaddam. My cucked cousin had no idea that his wife would do that because she is a perfect woman plus she wears a hijab and prays five times a day. He returned home about an hour after he left for work recently because he forgot his cellphone only to discover what she is up to when he is slaving away at work for her and what would have been their future children! She was having sex with another man in their shower. However, at first he didn't even realize she is cucking him. When he entered, he saw mens clothing all over the living room. He assumed her father or brother must be visiting and may be taking a shower or changing while she is out shopping. Wrong. When he walked into the bathroom and found them, he didn't lay a finger on them. He went to wait in the living room with his head in his hands crying , waiting for chaddam to leave so that he could ask her why?! To top it all off she admitted everything and said that he didn't sexually satisfy her and she doesn't find him attractive. She only married him to lose her virginity so that she could party and because he was the safe decision that her parents approved of. He begged her to work it out but she said that she is happy that she got caught because now they can divorce. Can you believe he asked her to work it out? Now she kicked him out of their apartment and initiated divorce. He won't tell their families what happened. They are blaming him and saying that he must have been a bad husband. Even a hijab, praying 5 times, Islam cannot restrain these impulsive Muslim women. They are even worse than Western women because they are lower in IQ and higher in estrogen. They are slaves to their emotion and nature, even Islam cannot suppress it. If it could, it wouldn't be open to reform, Western influence, women's influence. The believing men would be strong enough to put women in their place but they are not because Allah is not real, Islam is just a cope. In this day and age it is over for us. Women everywhere, especially Arab women will become parts of chad and chaddam and tyrones harems. Most of us will be erased from the genetic line in this evil eugenics project being initated by wicked women. The majority of the worlds men are being genocided literally, sacrificed for womens unsatiable hypergamy!

Learn to form a paragraph

You expect me to read that?

Always good to see a fellow Egyptian sand nigger here, we really are the truest of trucels.

tldr: its over

There is almost no place in this Earth free from feminism.
Islam will lose to it eventually, it's already happening.

What is considered Chaddam in Egypt?
Chad is Chad everywhere, only with different skintones. He has the same bone structure, good eye area, height, frame. However, the lighter one is , the more women are likely to want them especially in a place like Egypt.

Chad is Chad everywhere, only with different skintones. He has the same bone structure, good eye area, height, frame. However, the lighter one is , the more women are likely to want them especially in a place like Egypt.
I've never seen an Egyptian who was a Chad, best of them are upper tier normies.

Incredible, is cheating common in Egypt?

I always say.

Right now, Christianity is more cucked than Islam.

But a cucked version of Islam is much much much worse than a cucked version of Christianity.

At least in Christianity you can monkmaxx and celibatemaxx. In a cucked version of Islam you have to be a betabuxx.

I've never seen an Egyptian who was a Chad, best of them are upper tier normies.
most Egyptians are ugly as shit, myself included. however, Egyptian Chaddam exists however rare he is. also, just like in any other pool of men when you remove the Chads and chad lites women will just go after the top 5 percent of higher tier normies. even if Chad didn't exist, women would cuck us for the high tier normies which are especially rare in a place like Egypt. women always go for the top 5% that they have access to. if she gets a high tier normie or chad lite, shell be happy until she sees the rare real chad then she'll cuck even chad lite or the high tier normie. this is womans nature.
Incredible, is cheating common in Egypt?
its extremely common and before marriage its very common for these hojabis all to have chaddam anally and orally defile them. they save their virginity for the wedding to the simp they will cuck and he will have no idea. most arab men will live their lives as betabux.

its extremely common and before marriage its very common for these hojabis all to have chaddam anally and orally defile them. they save their virginity for the wedding to the simp they will cuck and he will have no idea. most arab men will live their lives as betabux.
I haven't been to Egypt in a long time, how common is honor killing there?

Arabs are done. Finished. Maybe some Bedouins who roam the desert can remain uncucked, but it's over for the urban Arabs.

Arabs are done. Finished. Maybe some Bedouins who roam the desert can remain uncucked, but it's over for the urban Arabs.
What about these Arabs?

I haven't been to Egypt in a long time, how common is honor killing there?
its so rare and exaggerated by feminist groups and western media. even among the rare ones that exist, they decline yearly. the last ones that got attention were about ten years ago because they are so rare! men are more likely to suffer abuse or get killed at work or by the government than women are over honor but nobody cares about mens struggles or rights. feminists dont care about equality, they just want unlimited access to chad chaddam chang tyrone.

Do young people there date before marriage, for example in high school or all of that happens in secret? What is common mindset among young guys in Egypt, are they more traditional or they are cucks who accept non virgin girls?

Questionably about Allah, but stone is real

Stone

its so rare and exaggerated by feminist groups and western media. even among the rare ones that exist, they decline yearly. the last ones that got attention were about ten years ago because they are so rare! men are more likely to suffer abuse or get killed at work or by the government than women are over honor but nobody cares about mens struggles or rights. feminists dont care about equality, they just want unlimited access to chad chaddam chang tyrone.
That's a shame, now I have nowhere to return if I want to escape feminism.

SEasia is the last hope until sexbots and artificial wombs come out.

Foids will run any society into the ground, it's what they do. We're at a tipping point, it's either crash and burn or men need to get un-PC and start calling out women's bullshit for what it is. Refuse to pretend that reality doesn't exist.

Do young people there date before marriage, for example in high school or all of that happens in secret? What is common mindset among young guys in Egypt, are they more traditional or they are cucks who accept non virgin girls?
in the big cities yes most girls have boyfriends even in hijabs. if you walk around you can see young couples in the malls and cafes or you can hear groups of girls talking about their boyfriends. Egypt and the middle east are rapidly secularizing and westernizing. even in small towns, women will marry off in arranged scenarios but women will divorce rape them and then monkey branch. the governments are also trying to get to small towns and rural villages to spread "education" and "female empowerment". those mens days of having wifes and regular access to sex are numbered. even ALlah isn't strong enough when facing crazed hypergamous females.
i know me neither. i wanted to go to Saudi Arabia because my father is from there while my mother is Egyptian but I can't because they're getting cucked rapidly. women can vote and drive now, they're going to loosen guardian restrictions, women are starting to get equal access to kids in divorces and are better able to initiate it. the government wants to educate them all and put them in work force in numbers that are similar to women in the west. in 25 years time mecca will be turned into a shopping mall for thots most sexual clothing to attract chad. there will be no more kaba with how rapidly they are allowing degeneracy. men there will suffer like the majority of men do in the world.

I recently talked to my cousin back home in Alexandria Egypt and he is devastated because his marriage has come to an end and he didn't even see it coming. He fell in love with a hojabi from university and after what seemed like a whirlwind romance, they married. After graduation, she decided to stay home and he started wage cucking to keep her at home comfortably like a queen in the apartment he set up for their married life. He is a hopeless romantic as most Arab men are but he has also fallen for the idea of womens liberation after spending time in an American university. He now believes that Islam is a feminist religion and that women can do no wrong. Due to this he put complete trust in his wife and gave into every demand she made. Guess what? While he was at work, she began an affair with a literal Chaddam. My cucked cousin had no idea that his wife would do that because she is a perfect woman plus she wears a hijab and prays five times a day. He returned home about an hour after he left for work recently because he forgot his cellphone only to discover what she is up to when he is slaving away at work for her and what would have been their future children! She was having sex with another man in their shower. However, at first he didn't even realize she is cucking him. When he entered, he saw mens clothing all over the living room. He assumed her father or brother must be visiting and may be taking a shower or changing while she is out shopping. Wrong. When he walked into the bathroom and found them, he didn't lay a finger on them. He went to wait in the living room with his head in his hands crying , waiting for chaddam to leave so that he could ask her why?! To top it all off she admitted everything and said that he didn't sexually satisfy her and she doesn't find him attractive. She only married him to lose her virginity so that she could party and because he was the safe decision that her parents approved of. He begged her to work it out but she said that she is happy that she got caught because now they can divorce. Can you believe he asked her to work it out? Now she kicked him out of their apartment and initiated divorce. He won't tell their families what happened. They are blaming him and saying that he must have been a bad husband. Even a hijab, praying 5 times, Islam cannot restrain these impulsive Muslim women. They are even worse than Western women because they are lower in IQ and higher in estrogen. They are slaves to their emotion and nature, even Islam cannot suppress it. If it could, it wouldn't be open to reform, Western influence, women's influence. The believing men would be strong enough to put women in their place but they are not because Allah is not real, Islam is just a cope. In this day and age it is over for us. Women everywhere, especially Arab women will become parts of chad and chaddam and tyrones harems. Most of us will be erased from the genetic line in this evil eugenics project being initated by wicked women. The majority of the worlds men are being genocided literally, sacrificed for womens unsatiable hypergamy!

Islam isn't a cope you sandnigger, if Sharia would even exist in Egypt this foid would get stoned to death as she deserved. This is clearly the fault of your cucked family member and the fault of Egyptian society because they prefer secular cucked laws above Sharia.

in the big cities yes most girls have boyfriends even in hijabs. if you walk around you can see young couples in the malls and cafes or you can hear groups of girls talking about their boyfriends. Egypt and the middle east are rapidly secularizing and westernizing. even in small towns, women will marry off in arranged scenarios but women will divorce rape them and then monkey branch. the governments are also trying to get to small towns and rural villages to spread "education" and "female empowerment". those mens days of having wifes and regular access to sex are numbered. even ALlah isn't strong enough when facing crazed hypergamous females.

Thanks for your answers. I thought only muslim countries that are westernized and where divorce is common practice were Turkey, Albania and Bosnia. I was completely wrong, it appears.

i know me neither. i wanted to go to Saudi Arabia because my father is from there while my mother is Egyptian but I can't because they're getting cucked rapidly. women can vote and drive now, they're going to loosen guardian restrictions, women are starting to get equal access to kids in divorces and are better able to initiate it. the government wants to educate them all and put them in work force in numbers that are similar to women in the west. in 25 years time mecca will be turned into a shopping mall for thots most sexual clothing to attract chad. there will be no more kaba with how rapidly they are allowing degeneracy. men there will suffer like the majority of men do in the world.
Do they still cut off little female's clits in Egypt?

At least you have this raging ethnic in Egypt:

5c9a939d2400009e0006674b.jpeg

in 25 years time mecca will be turned into a shopping mall for thots most sexual clothing to attract chad. there will be no more kaba with how rapidly they are allowing degeneracy. men there will suffer like the majority of men do in the world.
I heard your prayers won't count if you pray at the kaba because the imams are wahabi cucks.

Similar to here. Most arabs are cucked losers. I will make a video discussing inceldom in saudi arabia.

What are the chances of average white guy with Egyptian foids who belong to Coptic church?
Every girl in the Coptic church who is even remotely attractive is married to a white man.

JFL @ anyone retarded enough to think a hijab means that the foid wearing it is a magical unicorn who's Not Like All Those Other Girls (TM).

Every girl in the Coptic church who is even remotely attractive is married to a white man.
Are these guys good looking, average, ugly or there are all sorts of them?

BTW, "hojabi" is a fucking hilarious word.

Islam isn't a cope you sandnigger, if Sharia would even exist in Egypt this foid would get stoned to death as she deserved. This is clearly the fault of your cucked family member and the fault of Egyptian society because they prefer secular cucked laws above Sharia.
It's not that simple. Keeping sharia law has a price, and this price is not being able to trade with countries like USA, Germany, etc.

The large/most recognizable countries in the Islamosphere generally are part of UN and since the Arab Spring, the former governments were toppled and replaced by US backed governments.

The countries that Sharia is followed by the book are semi-pagan african countries like Sudan.

Always good to see a fellow Egyptian sand nigger here, we really are the truest of trucels.
ngl i used to think you were joking, but i went holiday in egypt and most egyptions are greasy ugly light skins or south indian looking dark skins. its over

ngl i used to think you were joking, but i went holiday in egypt and most egyptions are greasy ugly light skins or south indian looking dark skins. its over
My people are very very ugly, it's depressing.

She only married him to lose her virginity so that she could party and because he was the safe decision that her parents approved of.
Its over for arrangedmarriagemaxxers.

>Just be muslim bro

:feelskek:

I can tell from experience that Muslim foids who wear hijabs pre-marriage are sluttier than the ones who don't. I'm currently in Morocco myself and will probably make a thread on what foids are like here when I'm back home.