Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You will not be bred into the jews subservient low IQ hybrid slave race.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
You are an incel. You will not reproduce. Your sperm would not be selected at sperm banks. Compare that to the situation of the so called breeders.

The Jews will breed a slave race to serve them. It will be a hybrid of races and will have an average IQ of around 80. They will be bred to serve and suffer. Ant thought, joy or disobedience will get their whole strain killed. The Jews will use them as pre teen sex slaves and sacrifice them ritualistically when they get their period or get pregnant as to not hybridise Jews and Goys. The Jews will listen to symphonies of screams of pain as a meditative recreational activity. They will feel safe and relaxed by the slave races degeneracy and lack of monogamy. Whenever a Goy sodomises his father the Jew will feel the calm of opium or the relief of exhalation after holding the breath.

Judaism prohibits working during the sabbath. They can only achieve this by having aristocratic life styles and slaves/servants who cook for them and wipe their asses during this time. Their religion demands of them that be be a ruling class above their genetic out group. Poor Jews just wiped their own asses during the sabbath just like the less fortunate of normal civilised people would have to be dirty on days that required ceremonial cleanliness.
A day of the week dedicated to hygiene, cleaning and not having to do unhygienic activities like sewer work or swamp wandering would make more sense to normal civilised people than a day on which the wealthy must have everything done for them, clarifying that any arduous activity they perform on other week days is performed of their own free will and not due to necessity. Jews must like to be in a superior position over others like normal civilised people enjoy hygiene and being clean.
Every day will be like the sabbath for all Jews when their plan to hybridise and enslave humanity is done.

Several memes about the Talmud circulate on the internet. One says that Jews, according to the Talmud, may have sex with a minor as young as 3 without anything.
Another says that they may steal or kill from their ethno-religious out-group without being tainted. Each Jew will have 10 000 slaves bred for unhappiness and servitude by the end of the century but your offspring will not be among them because you will depart from earth without leaving any.

The most known Buddha saw that life on earth is a bit like an inescapable compost of suffering life that can't escape the situation it is in.
Your life may be depressive but you will escape in the sense that your genes will not know pain or the humiliation of being in the Jew worshipping slave class.
Some feel safe when liked and others are happy but individual selective people and tribal people like the Jews must feel safe and at peace when they are feared and others are weak and suffering, placing their weakness and fear at an ideal level and increasing their suffering as a recreational activity.

It would be healthier to eat a kg of salmon a day than what people really eat but most people can't afford it. Everyone cannot have the very best without a slave class which does not. To suck the blood of the innocent through straws as to gain some health at the cost of more of their is another is another example of this. All Jews will have the very best when their plan is done, both the salmon and the blood of the innocent. As such, true unhindered joy will be accomplished. Such joy cannot be achieved by a being with a sense of shame and empathy who would dream of carrying the world on its shoulders instead of defiling and destroying any part of it that doesn't benefit them directly. Whenever an old beautiful building is destroyed and replaced by a modern ugly one without a soul, it conforms that the latter is the result of the Jews. You descendants will be just as numerous and joyful as to serve the Jews at their liking and they will find ways to decrease the joy of the goy.
They will hinder themselves from suicide only as to not receive the punishment from god they will be told awaits them at their death for every unit they don't serve the Jews wholly by suffering, mind and action.

You are unfortunate regarding your inceldom but fortunate regarding the dignity of your descendants.

could be true, seems there is no limit to how ugly things can get, we're on the "fallacious" slippery slope now for sure

Holy shit, major cope. Genetic death will leave us irreparably stunted in our last years, if we even make it that far.

Holy shit, major cope. Genetic death will leave us irreparably stunted in our last years, if we even make it that far.
No matter how far you make it, you will have last years anyway

That won't happen, someone's gonna Hitlermaxx before it does

If you fuck a foid, Shlomo is behind you fucking your ass.

Foids are vessels of social conformity and thus Jewish hegemony.

Fucking LOL this is the kind of cope I can get behind without hesitation.

You are an incel. You will not reproduce. Your sperm would not be selected at sperm banks. Compare that to the situation of the so called breeders.

The Jews will breed a slave race to serve them. It will be a hybrid of races and will have an average IQ of around 80. They will be bred to serve and suffer. Ant thought, joy or disobedience will get their whole strain killed. The Jews will use them as pre teen sex slaves and sacrifice them ritualistically when they get their period or get pregnant as to not hybridise Jews and Goys. The Jews will listen to symphonies of screams of pain as a meditative recreational activity. They will feel safe and relaxed by the slave races degeneracy and lack of monogamy. Whenever a Goy sodomises his father the Jew will feel the calm of opium or the relief of exhalation after holding the breath.

Judaism prohibits working during the sabbath. They can only achieve this by having aristocratic life styles and slaves/servants who cook for them and wipe their asses during this time. Their religion demands of them that be be a ruling class above their genetic out group. Poor Jews just wiped their own asses during the sabbath just like the less fortunate of normal civilised people would have to be dirty on days that required ceremonial cleanliness.
A day of the week dedicated to hygiene, cleaning and not having to do unhygienic activities like sewer work or swamp wandering would make more sense to normal civilised people than a day on which the wealthy must have everything done for them, clarifying that any arduous activity they perform on other week days is performed of their own free will and not due to necessity. Jews must like to be in a superior position over others like normal civilised people enjoy hygiene and being clean.
Every day will be like the sabbath for all Jews when their plan to hybridise and enslave humanity is done.

Several memes about the Talmud circulate on the internet. One says that Jews, according to the Talmud, may have sex with a minor as young as 3 without anything.
Another says that they may steal or kill from their ethno-religious out-group without being tainted. Each Jew will have 10 000 slaves bred for unhappiness and servitude by the end of the century but your offspring will not be among them because you will depart from earth without leaving any.

The most known Buddha saw that life on earth is a bit like an inescapable compost of suffering life that can't escape the situation it is in.
Your life may be depressive but you will escape in the sense that your genes will not know pain or the humiliation of being in the Jew worshipping slave class.
Some feel safe when liked and others are happy but individual selective people and tribal people like the Jews must feel safe and at peace when they are feared and others are weak and suffering, placing their weakness and fear at an ideal level and increasing their suffering as a recreational activity.

It would be healthier to eat a kg of salmon a day than what people really eat but most people can't afford it. Everyone cannot have the very best without a slave class which does not. To suck the blood of the innocent through straws as to gain some health at the cost of more of their is another is another example of this. All Jews will have the very best when their plan is done, both the salmon and the blood of the innocent. As such, true unhindered joy will be accomplished. Such joy cannot be achieved by a being with a sense of shame and empathy who would dream of carrying the world on its shoulders instead of defiling and destroying any part of it that doesn't benefit them directly. Whenever an old beautiful building is destroyed and replaced by a modern ugly one without a soul, it conforms that the latter is the result of the Jews. You descendants will be just as numerous and joyful as to serve the Jews at their liking and they will find ways to decrease the joy of the goy.
They will hinder themselves from suicide only as to not receive the punishment from god they will be told awaits them at their death for every unit they don't serve the Jews wholly by suffering, mind and action.

You are unfortunate regarding your inceldom but fortunate regarding the dignity of your descendants.
One giant wall of bloat. How certain are you there won't be a successful retaliation. For definite even if it's the most miniscule percentage, there will always be a revolution to change that entirely, thus the cycle repeats

Feminists are the orcs to the dark lord in the Jewish high tower.

One giant wall of bloat. How certain are you there won't be a successful retaliation. For definite even if it's the most miniscule percentage, there will always be a revolution to change that entirely, thus the cycle repeats

Non total revolutions will only be minor hinderances like when you get a pop up while closing all the tabs.

That won't happen, someone's gonna Hitlermaxx before it does

I hope so but I’m actually black pilled and I think the Jews will succeed.

High iq tbqh, also I only read the title

Nah, many people know about this, there's also some who don't but hate niggers anyway and dislike how all of this jewry is being forced on them. There's a reason why everyone hides their power level.

The CIA kidnaps kids & the bodies are disposed of in the meat trade after being sodomized.

When you die stay the fuck away from the white light & don't trust who is talking to you during that moment no matter what form they take unless you want to play this game again.

sounds like a human problem tbh

Aab5730e6ae27c51a45e0c581912f9bf

Feminists are the orcs to the dark lord in the Jewish high tower.

Non total revolutions will only be minor hinderances like when you get a pop up while closing all the tabs.

High IQ posts. I'm holding out slight hope that we'll spread the truth about Jewish and government evil to wake enough people up, but it doesn't seem likely.

High IQ posts. I'm holding out slight hope that we'll spread the truth about Jewish and government evil to wake enough people up, but it doesn't seem likely.

To contribute to this is to have meaning in a meaningless world. I’m, as I’ve said, black pilled and think the Jews will ultimately win but if the case is how I’ve stated in my post, even to contribute is to have meaning, even if just by posting like me, while to live a life as a sheep to the total inversion of all morals is to live without such justification. Justification and meaning exists independent of weather it’s felt or even known about.

Dont care I just want to have sex

The Jews will breed a slave race to serve them. It will be a hybrid of races and will have an average IQ of around 80.
This is something I never understood. You need at least low 90s avg IQ to maintain some form of effective bureaucracy, 80IQ societies are straight up non functioning.

This is something I never understood. You need at least low 90s avg IQ to maintain some form of effective bureaucracy, 80IQ societies are straight up non functioning.

They are non functioning due to climate and destruction by human hands. The slaves will be bred as to not have incentive.
Their entire strain will be exterminated as soon as one of them shows any tendency to disobey or wish harm its owner.

I see. This is encouraging news to say the least.

They are non functioning due to climate and destruction by human hands. The slaves will be bred as to not have incentive.
Their entire strain will be exterminated as soon as one of them shows any tendency to disobey or wish harm its owner.
Nice sci fi bro.
Noone needs a fuckton of dumb mouths to feed. Niggers and browns are just biological weapons, not some sort of desired underclass.
With most menial mental or physical labour soon to be automated, this is just dumb

Stalins monkey experiments tbh