Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You will never tour Africa with Rommel why even live?

Reminds me of good times in battlefield 1942. Rommel was such a badass, brb wearing a leather trenchcoat in the middle of a DESERT

Reminds me of good times in battlefield 1942. Rommel was such a badass, brb wearing a leather trenchcoat in the middle of a DESERT
Rommel mogged this universe. He would set this world straight if he had his ways. Such waste.

@Erwin_Rommel thoughts?

Will never be part of Africa Korps. Fuck this world

time to play hoi4 and invade middle east

@Erwin_Rommel thoughts?
Im late to the party, anyways...

While i visited my grandmother i met a man who served in the wehrmacht and was fighting in the afrikakorps in africa at the age of 19!
Imagine myself, a 20 year old incel in comparison.

I think everyone of us should find a way to escape this system, regardless the price...

Shoutout to all wagies

That would suck ass. Imagine being in a tank during summer fuck that would suck. JFL

That would suck ass. Imagine being in a tank during summer fuck that would suck. JFL
Just drive one of them motorbikes then init.

Visiting Erwins grave is on my to-do list before I die.

I think the most thrilling WW2 campaign to be a part of would be the Blitzkrieg through the Ardennes and across Belgium and France in 1940. The based Nazis were all getting high on amphetamines and rolling their tanks through the frontlines staying awake for multiple days on end and running their tanks 24/7 steamrolling any opposition. How fucking fun would that have been. Seeing those faggot French army soldiers surrender with barely a fight, and obliterating any of them who did try to fight with a neverending onslaught of air bombardments, artillery and tankshells. It would have been the adrenaline rush of a lifetime.

View: https://youtu.be/PVbHBtmkdFA

lets me post this on reddit the normies heads willl explode

I think the most thrilling WW2 campaign to be a part of would be the Blitzkrieg through the Ardennes and across Belgium and France in 1940. The based Nazis were all getting high on amphetamines and rolling their tanks through the frontlines staying awake for multiple days on end and running their tanks 24/7 steamrolling any opposition. How fucking fun would that have been. Seeing those faggot French army soldiers surrender with barely a fight, and obliterating any of them who did try to fight with a neverending onslaught of air bombardments, artillery and tankshells. It would have been the adrenaline rush of a lifetime.

View: https://youtu.be/PVbHBtmkdFA

based and guderianpilled