Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You will never sing a lullaby to your son

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I know many of you are not very paternally minded but I am, and I am older than most of you. The fact that I will never be able to read my son a bed time story and sing him a lullaby while he drifts away to sleep fucking kills me. I've just always wanted to be a dad and play football with and teach my son how to ride a bike and all those formative things. Fuck the universe for depriving me of the ability to reproduce. :lasereyes:

I am not singing gay lullabies to my son

Chad Face Meme Black and White posters & prints by Lootprint

We're missing out on all these wonderful life experiences just because of the shape of our bones. :reeeeee:

Last edited:
it's over. the only option wanna be fathercels have is to adopt, but at that point you're not even raising your own seed.

All parents should kill themselves , especially truecels who despite all suffering still wanna procreate

I would rather have a daughter. Having a son would be brutal I would have to blackpill and looksmaxx from a very young age it would be exhausting.

it's over. the only option wanna be fathercels have is to adopt, but at that point you're not even raising your own seed.
I don't think single men can adopt:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

they can in canada. idk about other places
Yeah, seems that I was a bit too pessimistic with that, just Googled it and it should be possible even here. That said, I can imagine that there's a lot of hidden hurdles for a single man who would want to become an adoptive father:society::feelstrash:.

I know many of you are not very paternally minded but I am, and I am older than most of you. The fact that I will never be able to read my son a bed time story and sing him a lullaby while he drifts away to sleep fucking kills me. I've just always wanted to be a dad and play football with and teach my son how to ride a bike and all those formative things. Fuck the universe for depriving me of the ability to reproduce. :lasereyes:
wtf that’s giga cucked I don’t want to sing to other male you faggot I want to be constantly on drug and getting blowjob from white blond whole