Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never make a woman happy

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
At the end of the day what makes us utterly powerless is our inability to make women happy. There is no amount of money we can give, no tables we can build, no gardens we can grow, no jokes we can tell, no services we can provide, they can only be happy surrounded by the halo of the genetically superior.

Last edited:
it's true. only chad can make her happy, and no amount of surgery can get us to chad tier. we'll get to high normie at best

Women hate my my reccesed chin.

it's true. only chad can make her happy, and no amount of surgery can get us to chad tier. we'll get to high normie at best
not just Chads, dogs can make them happy, other Stacies can make them happy. But you . . . :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope:

That's kinda lifefuel tbh.... I don't want whores to be happy.

Absolutely fucking brutal

I can't even make myself happy, let alone bitches

I'm surprisingly ok with it.

I cant even make myself happy, that's the thing. Dont care about wymins in this regard

We can still hate them for their arrogance, dishonesty, and blatant lack of self-awareness.