Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never know what it's like to sleep with a women, not sex, just sleep and wake up together.

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
D2115_153_604_1200.jpg
Notice her leg against the guy's dick? Now imagine that but naked...

Last edited:
Don't know man, that knee in the dick looks uncomfortable. :feelsohh:

Laying in bed rn , I would really like to have a young non fat foid by my side now

I cuddle my pillow every night since i was young teen
so i do and don't at the same time (due to fantasy)

No, I won't. But, I legitimately have body heat issues and don't like touching people for some reason. Maybe I'm on the autism spectrum.

I did it with my mom

The idea of waking up next to a warm foid on a cold winter morning is lifefuel but even a bigger suicidefuel because it probably will never happen.
I did it with my mom
:chad::banhammer:

Its all due to failed social skills due to pass abuse and bullying , rejections , and low T ( product of modern society food ) ...that all

You indeed got to have social skills ..it a must .. atleast at minimal basic level .. then i think you could find afoid ..an ugly one .. but still you could

Diffuculties in socialization resulting in a "asperger like" symptoms

Im a robot

Last edited:
Only for chad... :cryfeels:

You don't have to remind me :feelsrope:

I like sleeping alone.

I am sure not being able to have a woman reduce your lifespan by 30 years

I know. I'm gonna die painfully and alone and sad and destroyed

Its all due to failed social skills due to pass abuse and bullying , rejections , and low T ( product of modern society food ) ...that all

You indeed got to have social skills ..it a must .. atleast at minimal basic level .. then i think you could find afoid ..an ugly one .. but still you could

Diffuculties in socialization resulting in a "asperger like" symptoms

Im a robot
If you're truly ugly, all "good" social skills will get you is endlessly getting friendzoned at best. Just a pathetic throwaway jester.

Sex dolls are going to get more advanced though, they will bring you breakfast in bed