Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never have this

I bet the people in the comment section probably feel the same way as you.

Video currently unavailable

I believe if I want, I can get it, one way or another

Car accident. Fatal car accident that results in one of the two becoming a permanent paraplegic now. :lasereyes:

Last edited:
sad bart simpson GIF

You will never have this​

Car accident. Fatal car accident that results in one of the two becoming a permanent paraplegic now. :lasereyes:
That would be amazing

Chads and prettyboys from age 12 to 30 live the best lives in the universe

No, perhaps in another reality. :feelsjuice:
@PLA1092

Really? Huh, who'd a thought :feelsjuice:

Attachments

• Surf Curse - Freaks _ Doomer.mp3
    2.5 MB
Ehh I’m more concerned with the fact that I’ll never have sex

I'm not interested in that type of cringy degeneracy

If you are going to degeneracy-maxx as a nihilistic amoral person, do it properly. This is corny

I'm not interested in that type of cringy degeneracy

If you are going to degeneracy-maxx as a nihilistic amoral person, do it properly. This is corny
Cope

Ya life simply isn't fair people are born with deformities that prevent them from ever having sex. down syndrome, some autistic people have autism related facial problems and fucked up bone structure. It'll just get worse and worse as soyciety continues because autism is on the rise as Trump said its a epidemic. God is punishing us deformed truecels for our past lives and sins of our ancestors is what normies would tell ya and it's said so much it becomes true. Roping is truly the only option for alot of us and surgery coping is just copium.

Last edited:
I hope they both die in a violent car crash

It’s even more gross knowing they’re brother and sister

Ya life simply isn't fair people are born with deformities that prevent them from ever having sex. down syndrome, some autistic people have autism related facial problems and fucked up bone structure. It'll just get worse and worse as soyciety continues because autism is on the rise as Trump said its a epidemic. God is punishing us deformed truecels for our past lives and sins of our ancestors is what normies would tell ya and it's said so much it becomes true. Roping is truly the only option for alot of us and surgery coping is just copium.
As a believer that's what scares me about god, I'm scared he's doing this because he's bored and we're his personal Sims game, honestly at that point what makes him any different than all the old gods that were basically humans with infinite power, they felt anger, hate, jealousy, ect. Really makes you think does anything truly matter or make sense.

She looks obnoxious and extremely punchable

You know the guy is doing all the work to make their stupid little van trip happen and she just watches tiktok

Not in this life and not in the next