Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never have this

GunnaSecure

GunnaSecure

Recruit
★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn1HX-0__Ys[/video]

(except in Jannah)

I find her to be weird-looking and too flat tbh.

I don´t want such a bike. tbh

You'll never have a life.

She may be a fellow heeb, but I fucking hate that Hollywood slut with burning passion. Too bad some goat fucking sand nigger didn't put a bullet between her eyes or disfigured her while she was in the IDF.

*sadly stares at hand*
at least ill always have you

You're wrong OP, I'll have a Gal Gadot gf by the end of this year. I just know it.

RichCel said:
She may be a fellow heeb, but I fucking hate that Hollywood slut with burning passion. Too bad some goat fucking sand nigger didn't put a bullet between her eyes or disfigured her while she was in the IDF.

Another heeb bro here too. I saw pics of her without makeup, she looks almost subhuman.

NYincel said:
Another heeb bro here too. I saw pics of her without makeup, she looks almost subhuman.

Yeah, she's post-productioned to hell and back. 

Also, fist bump to the fellow Jewcel. How's world take over going on your end?

I'm actually not really attracted to her, it made "wonder woman" a very boring 2 and a half hours for me, when I go watch chick flicks like that I expect atleast a lil TNA know'msayin?