Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never have this

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

No female ever will hug and kiss me like that.

I'm not clicking play.

never began, etc.

Also:
- Out of school
-Out of age group and related expectations

I hate my life

These same old threads still exist

the pause button pic is already too brutal i dont think ill watch it

Yes, @Sportbro . I consider the reality of growing up one of the most potent blackpills - basically part of agepill.

My friend once made an edgy joke about how we weren't able to fuck 16 year olds when we were 16 hence we'd have to try at 17 because then after it would be fully illegal. People who say "you have time" are really delusional/good at lying. Everything is timely. We're behind the 8-ball forever.

They would like to see us die with equal passion

Just one of the things I will never come close to experiencing at all in my life :feelsrope:

if only my father checked if my mother was really taking the pill.Conceived out of deception and born as a half wanted abortion.My life is a mistake.Whenever my mother kisses me,i am reminded that i am only alive out of her desperation to save her failed marriage.mother if only you hadn't had me...

I'll never have anything.

Watched every second.
But I would probably start tearing up if this happened IRL and I was in the same classroom that I saw it happen.

Thank you for the daily suicide fuel. I feel worse already.