Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never have this

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
(two young chicks hugging and consoling their good looking friend while poor boomer can only boil inside from jealousy)

Never wanted this JFL

Wtf is going on on this clip?

He's sad because he's only going to have a threesome instead of a foursome that night and the girl is promising she'll find another foid to join them.

niggas surely pretending to be sad
He's sad because he's only going to have a threesome instead of a foursome that night and the girl is promising she'll find another foid to join them.
rofl

good looking guy cries, two chicks console him. The commentator makes it seem that he was just crying alone and two random girls came over to cheer him up

I can never understand the appeal of spending time with foids. Even though the guys who do so, like this one, are obviously living better lives than me. All foids do is blabber about inconsequential shallow normie shit. It gets on my nerves. Also, look at how they are dressed. White women really are whores.

good looking guy cries, two chicks console him. The commentator makes it seem that he was just crying alone and two random girls came over to cheer him up
True and if one of us does the same we will be laughed at even more. Truly is a clown world
I can never understand the appeal of spending time with foids. Even though the guys who do so, like this one, are obviously living better lives than me. All foids do is blabber about inconsequential shallow normie shit. It gets on my nerves. Also, look at how they are dressed. White women really are whores.
They really need to shut the fuck up and start cleaning the house, cook, do dishes etc. Jfl they will still fuck that up since they can’t do a thing right

Just fucking lol.

Chad can cry like a bitch and still come out on top. Incels get bullied to hell for that it's the truth

FB21EA9C 5E7B 4615 90A4 06C859484BA9

1DE2483D E8F7 45A8 B44C 963D6B40FE7A

edgy teens drinking.

who gives a fuuuuuck

Chad can cry like a bitch and still come out on top. Incels get bullied to hell for that it's the truth
It's really funny, because I was actually once in his place, at 12 maybe 13 yo. Dont remember why I cried exactly, but I probably looked very miserable so three foids (two from my class, the other one was from the eight grade or something, older than me) hurried to lend me a shoulder to cry. At that time I felt destroyed because I literally cried like a girl and my friends (only a few of them were around hopefully) were probably disgusted seeing this, but looking back I understand that it was still thousands times better than crying alone by myself later in life.

It's really funny, because I was actually once in his place, at 12 maybe 13 yo. Dont remember why I cried exactly, but I probably looked very miserable so three foids (two from my class, the other one was from the eight grade or something, older than me) hurried to lend me a shoulder to cry. At that time I felt destroyed because I literally cried like a girl and my friends (only a few of them were around hopefully) were probably disgusted seeing this, but looking back I understand that it was still thousands times better than crying alone by myself later in life.
mogs me
edgy teens drinking.

who gives a fuuuuuck
Indeed no one should

jesus fucking christ this is suifuel

That dude is gay and I'm not even coping. No straight man sits like that.

He's a cakeboy.

Last edited:
:lul::lul::lul: an incel calling people faggot:lul::lul:

when you’ve never touched a woman
@Diocel Don't get baited into saying some fakecel shit. Do not reply. :feelsbaton::chad:

The guy in the OP is an obvious gay twink and takes dicks in his butt. The girls are his fag hag friends consoling him after he got pozzed.

Have a strong urge to smash that guys skull in two

I got consoled by a gigastacy in school. Means jackshit unless theres either direct sex or LTR invovled.

I got consoled by a gigastacy in school. Means jackshit unless theres either direct sex or LTR invovled.
This. Pity gets you nowhere.

fucking chad

yes. only playing vidya with or creampieing pure loli is time well spent with a foid. otherwise they should be quiet and preparing my food

A couple of drunken slags babbling in my ears
Sounds like Hell