Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never have a girl compliment your fluffy tail

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Jfl. You will never have a girl hug you and hold you like you are the number one most prized possession in the world jfl this cat is getting pussy when he's a pussy in a pussy of a pussy :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Tumblr e87569b9159a1916e3bb6dd8fd2cf0c5 5bdcffe7 1280

IMG 20210908 062734 356

Last edited:
@Wizard32 type beat

Speak for yourself, incel.

My grandma does all the time

Is that a cat? Looks like a monster JFL.

Is that a cat? Looks like a monster JFL.
Yes it is indeed a cat. Mogs me at having green eyes and having deep Scottish accent

Gordon Quid 3
81c

Last edited:
I'd give everything to become a cute pony in Equestria, even if it meant I had to only eat oats and hay for the rest of my life

What if someone's tail is not fluffy?

I was about to say lifefuel for @ThoughtfulCel but then realized apes don't have tails either:feelsbadman:

Just be a dog theory

t. literally got banned for posting traps

I don't recall that being the reason of my ban, best I can recall it was making some kind of prison joke that was taken the wrong way combined with semantic quibbling over the definitions of voluntary and sex.

Mods love it when I post trap girls.

I don't recall that being the reason of my ban, best I can recall it was making some kind of prison joke that was taken the wrong way combined with semantic quibbling over the definitions of voluntary and sex.

Mods love it when I post trap girls.

:feelswhat:

I'd give everything to become a cute pony in Equestria, even if it meant I had to only eat oats and hay for the rest of my life
View attachment 490795
cope if you don't think there are incel earth pony colts toiling away hauling apple cores all day with no fillies for them

notice how for much of their life the mane 6 just hang out together in all-girls and only one of them (pinkie) actually paired off with a guy and had a kid

Over if u aren't Gordon quid and a big cat dick