Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never get to experience what it feels like to have a woman wanting to be impregnated by you

Dispair

Dispair

Officer
Not because she thinks you are a good provider for child support and potential alimony or any other kind of betabuxx situation.
No, she wants you to put a child inside of her because of your looks.
In fact she will happily cuck some other poor bastard as betabuxx should you ever dump her.
You will never get to experience what it feels like to have a woman wanting to make a child with you for the sole reason that she wants her offspring to looks like you.

Not only that, it's the best feeling ever to cum inside a girl. Our primal instincts take over at that point and it's pure bliss.

It will happen, once I looksmaxx.

I still have hope. It's not over.
Not only that, it's the best feeling ever to cum inside a girl. Our primal instincts take over at that point and it's pure bliss.
True

Sad but true, OP.

SUICIDE FUEL ABOUT THIS

SUICIDE FUEL ABOUT THIS

This is exactly what i'm talking about. The way these women talk about the pure bliss of having Chad cumming inside of them is just validation overload.

That's life. In life some people don't get to experience a lot of things.

if you're a whitecel you can get that feeling with a selfhating ethnic girl

That's bs, its absolutely the same feeling as cumming on her back or in a napkin.

That's bs, its absolutely the same feeling as cumming on her back or in a napkin.

Cope. If you have sex with a girl, it's lovely bliss because aside from the orgasm, you know you are being validated by a woman, and that's an amazing feeling.

Neither will you. To tell the truth I wouldn't want to get fucked over for life. I will fuck the bitch but only if
a) not tell her my real name and info
b) condom for me and a pill for her
c) I get to do her in the ass

Cope. If you have sex with a girl, it's lovely bliss because aside from the orgasm, you know you are being validated by a woman, and that's an amazing feeling.

I was probably unclear in my post, when I said napkin I meant napkin after pulling out.

Neither will you. To tell the truth I wouldn't want to get fucked over for life. I will fuck the bitch but only if
Volcel.

lol how can you call yourself an "incel," you fucking larper

HI CUCKTEARS :lul::lul::lul:

That thread isn’t very suifuel when you consider its literally just fat ass landwhales and numales talking about it.

SUICIDE FUEL ABOUT THIS

wtf man i wish i hadn't of read that, pure suifuel reading how how validated women feel about a hard dick cumming in them.

This is why sex is a right and we are owed it, it is not morally right for some men to be denied that experience of sex and intimacy their whole lives.

That thread isn’t very suifuel when you consider its literally just fat ass landwhales and numales talking about it.
True, I forget Reddit is just a bunch of beta pussies
I
wtf man i wish i hadn't of read that, pure suifuel reading how how validated women feel about a hard dick cumming in them.

This is why sex is a right and we are owed it, it is not morally right for some men to be denied that experience of sex and intimacy their whole lives.
f it makes u feel better chads and Stacie’s don’t really use reddit . To busy fucking each other. Other hand cucks and landwhales roam free in the thread.

lol how can you call yourself an "incel," you fucking larper
Did I ever say that she has to do those things? No. Those are things I can do myself. I just slip her a pill, put on a condom and then give her a little surprise.
HI CUCKTEARS :lul::lul::lul:
I just love how people assume that I wouldn't fuck her. Yeah, I do have myself to blame because I suck at being clear. So I guess I will be as clear as I can now, she doesn't have to know about those things. It's more of a surprise/something she won't find out about. Children are disgusting. Also, there is no point in continuing this vicious cycle especially if that kid ends up looking anything like me. There is a reason I have an anime character as my profile picture.

Last edited:
This is why I can’t understand how anyone can have a relationship with a foid who already had kids. Even as a subhuman I can’t fathom that level of beta, how pathetic and humiliating it must be to drag some Chad’s cumfruit across a mall as you buy them new clothes with your wageslave paycheck. Even if it does have a kid with you it’s only to “lock you down” and I guarantee you that disgusting beast won’t treat your own genetic child as well as it treats Chad jr.

Not because she thinks you are a good provider for child support and potential alimony or any other kind of betabuxx situation.
No, she wants you to put a child inside of her because of your looks.
In fact she will happily cuck some other poor bastard as betabuxx should you ever dump her.
You will never get to experience what it feels like to have a woman wanting to make a child with you for the sole reason that she wants her offspring to looks like you.
Who cares? Such a woman is an idiot. Why would you want someone like that?