Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never get this

At least they will hate their deaths. They’re living long privileged lives. When they die they’ll lose everything. When we die, we’ll be just fine.

At least they will hate their deaths. They’re living long privileged lives. When they die they’ll lose everything. When we die, we’ll be just fine.
Stop playing dumb. They will die with happiness knowing they did everything and that they can settle down with great conscience. While we will die alone in our apartments with the radio on and the mailbox flooded.

Stop playing dumb. They will die with happiness knowing they did everything and that they can settle down with great conscience. While we will die alone in our apartments with the radio on and the mailbox flooded.
Yeah I guess you’re right, but I’ll be happy when I die because it means this will all be over finally. What incel doesn’t get happy at the thought of dying? All the pain finally ending. I even want to take some others with me. Especially age cucks and Reddit soys.

Can't wait until she cucks him and returns to white chad like they always do.

Lmao imagine being a famous athlete and that's the best you can land? :lul:

Makes me cringe :feelsugh:
Imagine being so narcissistic and validation seeking that you put your entire relationship on social media jfl :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
These normscums literally took a tripod, set it up at a perfect angle, and kissed to put it on jewgram holy fuck :feelshaha:

Last edited:

the mother of all copes. i love it.

Seeing these white bitches negrifiyng their genes it's kinda lifefuel actually :feelsLSD: Her husband will eventually gtfo as soon as the first son arrives