Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will NEVER experience this: "Corn Dogs and Crushes: Teen Love at a Fair in the American South"

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Imagine the scene,

You've been crushing on your friend for a while. She's that cute, wholesome girl next door. One day, you finally summon the courage to ask her out on a date to the county fair. She seems nervous at first, but she actually agrees to go out with you; it feels like pure ecstasy- you're on cloud nine. When the day of the date finally arrives, you're both nervous and awkward at first, but in a cute way. However both of you start to let loose a little bit. You're playing some carnival games, riding some rides, and letting your spontaneous, goofy sides shine forth. And at the conclusion of the date, you go on the Ferris wheel with here. The autumn air is comfortably crisp with a cool breeze. From the Ferris wheel you can see the beautiful dusk sky while the lights of the midway illuminate the ride. And then finally, you share your first kiss.

You will never experience this because of your skeleton and genetics. Enjoy!

greycel first post with tons of suifuel :feelsbaton:

More american degeneracy. All teenagers who have sex before marriage should be beaten and sent to re education camps.

My dream scenario. And it will never happen...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

More american degeneracy. All teenagers who have sex before marriage should be beaten and sent to re education camps.

The server is full of people coping about teenage love they didn't have, and here you are on the other side saying no one should have it. Don't know which side is more legit, but I'm already passed teens, so it is over for me anyways.

I hope they all die (except small niglet)

The server is full of people coping about teenage love they didn't have, and here you are on the other side saying no one should have it. Don't know which side is more legit, but I'm already passed teens, so it is over for me anyways.

If women got married in their teens, it would solve both issues.

Not gonna watch and not gonna read, the video thumbnail is enough.
Pepe grendade in mouth pulls pin

The only reason I haven't gone ER yet is because I'm hoping VR will let me experience this.
:feelskek:

I have read several times "should be eaten" and just found it strange how the sending would work then technically.:feelstastyman:

Plenty of white oldfags/tallfags here could've done this but they chose to stay home playing doom or whatever. You know who they are I don't have to name them.

I have read several times "should be eaten" and just found it strange how the sending would work then technically.:feelstastyman:
:feelskek: :feelskek:
Plenty of white oldfags/tallfags here could've done this but they chose to stay home playing doom or whatever. You know who they are I don't have to name them.
No I don't. Please mention. Not like this site has any decorum left anyway. Just don't @them

Could they? And can't zoomers not anymore? What does this video show:
Despite that the video is called "carousel" the good thing is that the teenage girls are not on the carousel yet and so even some incelish looking male got a girlfriend there.

I like the awkwardness of the couples there, but for a short moment, it hit me a bit, although I never worry big about (missed) teen love. Maybe because I know, that it never began and there was never a chance.

Imagine the scene,

You've been crushing on your friend for a while. She's that cute, wholesome girl next door. One day, you finally summon the courage to ask her out on a date to the county fair. She seems nervous at first, but she actually agrees to go out with you; it feels like pure ecstasy- you're on cloud nine. When the day of the date finally arrives, you're both nervous and awkward at first, but in a cute way. However both of you start to let loose a little bit. You're playing some carnival games, riding some rides, and letting your spontaneous, goofy sides shine forth. And at the conclusion of the date, you go on the Ferris wheel with here. The autumn air is comfortably crisp with a cool breeze. From the Ferris wheel you can see the beautiful dusk sky while the lights of the midway illuminate the ride. And then finally, you share your first kiss.

Read one sentence

too much suifuel tbh...

Lmao, Uncle Ted shitting on tech again.

When I was a kid/preteen, I couldn't wait to be old enough to play those ball toss games and win a huge stuffed teddy bear for my girlfriend, and then we would go on the ferris wheel and kiss at the top.

I'm still waiting.

Imagine the scene,

i didn't even watch it, just looking at it makes me tear up
its over
i feel like roping right now

although I never worry big about (missed) teen love. Maybe because I know, that it never began and there was never a chance.
Yeah it was always over for me.

I once has a brass cock ring!

No foid wanted to grab it while she was on the carousel, so i threw it away.

Well it sucks to be shit.

Highschool never ends, college is even worse, there is only betabuxxing a close wall foid who can't stand your physical appearance and will cheat on you, won't experiment in bed with you and won't hold back living out shamelessly her "body functions".

Just be glad if she doesn't already has kids

You will never live in the american south.
Why live at all?

Nigga im glad i dont live in stinkhole sloppy ass alabama
ill pass brother :feelsYall:

1:18 SUICIDE FUEL
DONT WATCH UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE
1:20 IT DEBUNKED SUICIDE FUEL

Last edited: