Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never experience a woman looking at you like this

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
UuYmbV1XCmpAGeXQcPQXEXOXIuXhrIPq-jaoh-FhlFk.jpg

Woah watch it with the suicidefuel

What's that faggot doing with his toes?

Probably not, unless you pay her tons of money.

Probably not, unless you pay her tons of money.

No amount of money will make holes look at a truecel like that. Even when I gave prostitutes hundreds of dollars in the past, they couldn't bear to look at me and couldn't even conceal their disgust towards me.

No amount of money will make holes look at a truecel like that. Even when I gave prostitutes hundreds of dollars in the past, they couldn't bear to look at me and couldn't even conceal their disgust towards me.
I could get eyes like that early on (faking obviously) if I started an arrangement with them. By date 3-4, they gave up the act and treated me like disgust. Guess they just assumed they didn't have to be on their best behavior anymore.

I could get eyes like that early on (faking obviously) if I started an arrangement with them. By date 3-4, they gave up the act and treated me like disgust. Guess they just assumed they didn't have to be on their best behavior anymore.

In my case, they were extremely nice and chatty when we texted and then did a complete 180 the very moment they saw my face.

Too late already. You have to experience that before you're 18 or it's over tbh

In my case, they were extremely nice and chatty when we texted and then did a complete 180 the very moment they saw my face.
They imagined an attractive man sent them the messages then their eyes sent the truth to their brain & everything changed just as it always does. All attractive guys have great personalities apparently, delusion fills in the blanks just as devoted guys think their woman is an angel; self deception.

Yeah thanks for rubbing that in my face motherfucker. Ain't like I know that already.

There’s been a thread like this: “you’ll never have a woman giving you the fuck me eyes” - I accepted my defeat. I might have a very bad disease anyways that will make me eligible for euthanasia. My path is coming to an end.