Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You Will Never Catch Up to Lucky People

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
San Antonio Spurs Texas GIF by NBA

Watched the Olympics today. Got to see 20 year old Wemby win Silver for France. That is, the 7’4”, uncircumcised millionaire Wemby who was taller than adult me at 9 years old.

It was a nice reminder of what I’ve come to learn about adult life. No matter how hard you work, you will never catch up to the people who are just luckier than you. Having well-connected parents trumps any talent or intelligence you might have. You can improve your life, but your peak life experience that you earn is somebody else’s baseline, and there’s more of them born everyday.

It’s not just the super rich or freak athletes either. The cute girl with big tits gets the well-paying HR internship at the local bank. The handsome dude can make six figures selling used cars because “he looks trustworthy.” Hell, I met a dude that didn’t have to work because his parents passed away young, and their life insurance policies set him up for life. That must suck if you have good parents (which he did), but not when your parents are evil narcissists.

It gets even worse. People you think are poor or average Joe’s may be quiet millionaires, even some of your friends. Sometimes their family has a few rental properties that covers all their expenses, so they work for fun money. Sometimes it’s a college girl that gets $10k a month from her trust fund (a girl I met actually). See, when you’re a small-time millionaire, you don’t buy Lambos and Rolexes. You rent a nice apartment, live off accrued interest, and enjoy a stress free life knowing you beat the broken system. Recession? Unemployment? Who cares. You don’t work for a living.

Oh btw, these aren’t the kids of bankers or doctors. Plenty of working-class folks still have savings, trust funds, college funds, and inheritance to pass to their offspring. How? By not spending their money on stupid shit. Have you ever wondered how your parents worked their whole lives and somehow have nothing to show for it? It’s because they’re dumb.

Eventually, you’ll peak at your job, and you’ll watch younger dudes who don’t even need to work roll up to work in a nicer car than you, get promoted over you, and go home to their hot girlfriend. You’ll work super hard, and yet you’ll stop progressing. You’ll realize you’ve peaked, and while your life has improved, you’re still lifemogged by dudes younger than you. The dudes your age that were luckier will continue up the ladder until they peak as well, but at a much higher rung than you.

None of your problems are your fault because their is someone out their that avoided that problem simply by being lucky. Can’t manage your money? I know rich dudes who can’t manage money either, but they have enough that it doesn’t matter.

You picked the wrong parents. That’s all that matters in life.

:yes:We are living the wrong life.
Sometimes it feels like we were forced off the highway onto the wrong exit, and the town is just all wrong. Like nothing makes sense and there is trouble everywhere, and we are blocked from going to the right town, aka right life.

It's just sad to realise the chance of you existing is 1 in 400 trillion but not lucky enough to get good genes and environment

Sometimes it feels like we were forced off the highway onto the wrong exit, and the town is just all wrong. Like nothing makes sense and there is trouble everywhere, and we are blocked from going to the right town, aka right life.
Owen Wilson Kids GIF by Paramount+

As I grew up, I started to think it was strange how my parents had no friends. As I got even older, I realize the entire neighborhood didn’t like us. Then I realize not even our extended family liked us, and constantly talked shit on us. Then I started to think it was strange that people would feel bad for me when they found out who my parents were. Then it started to seem even stranger when we were always tight for cash despite having a niceish home and cars.

As an adult, I realized my parents were losers. Not their fault. They just are. They had no friends because they were weird, super religious, and frankly kinda mean. They also had some mental illnesses, trauma, and were just kinda dumb on top of it. They were both wildly insecure, and they needed to feel some prestige. They were bad with money and bought things, houses, and cars they couldn’t really afford. They were always strapped for cash despite making good money.

My parents would have probably ended up homeless if they didn’t live in the most prosperous time in human history. I’ve been more successful and responsible than them, yet I have less than they had back then.

Owen Wilson Kids GIF by Paramount+

As I grew up, I started to think it was strange how my parents had no friends. As I got even older, I realize the entire neighborhood didn’t like us. Then I realize not even our extended family liked us, and constantly talked shit on us. Then I started to think it was strange that people would feel bad for me when they found out who my parents were. Then it started to seem even stranger when we were always tight for cash despite having a niceish home and cars.

As an adult, I realized my parents were losers. Not their fault. They just are. They had no friends because they were weird, super religious, and frankly kinda mean. They also had some mental illnesses, trauma, and were just kinda dumb on top of it. They were both wildly insecure, and they needed to feel some prestige. They were bad with money and bought things, houses, and cars they couldn’t really afford. They were always strapped for cash despite making good money.

My parents would have probably ended up homeless if they didn’t live in the most prosperous time in human history. I’ve been more successful and responsible than them, yet I have less than they had back then.
Brutal. My parents also never really had much of a social life themselves.

And people tell us not to compare ourselves to others because the more we compare, the more unhappy we are. But we can't stop comparing cause we have eyes and ears.

We are not much different from ants or some shit. We get a role in society based of genetics and capabilities and have no options.

Brutal. My parents also never really had much of a social life themselves.
season 1 friends GIF

Your parents not having any close friends is the first sign that your parents are losers. Especially if the few friends they do have are only friends because they’re the parents of your friends.

Loser parents cope with
>Adults just don’t have time for friends, especially when you have offspring to take care of

The fact that nobody wants to come over for dinner just to talk with your parents and their family is a horrible sign that your parents are insufferable and unlikeable. It’s not like it takes all that much. No cook outs in the park? Dad doesn’t chill on his porch and drink some beers with his buddy from college/work? These are things everyone can afford and has time for.

I can think of 3 people my parents were friends with throughout my entire life, and 2 of them moved away. Everyone else disliked them, and, by extension, me. My neighborhood would hold giant community events where everyone was invited except for my parents lmfao.

The writing was on the wall. Now they wonder why their grown adult offspring don’t like them all that much. What’s the surprise? No one ever liked you. Why would we be any different? Young people are forced to be “friends” with their parents until they move out. That doesn’t guarantee adulthood friendship.

My parents don't make enough money to have savings so I'll never have anything to inherit. I did get lucky when I got my aunt's old car and my parents payed for it's insurance and stuff. The car doesn't work now and I'll need 1000 to fix it.

We are not much different from ants or some shit. We get a role in society based of genetics and capabilities and have no options.
Yeah, true. Sucks though

San Antonio Spurs Texas GIF by NBA

Watched the Olympics today. Got to see 20 year old Wemby win Silver for France. That is, the 7’4”, uncircumcised millionaire Wemby who was taller than adult me at 9 years old.

It was a nice reminder of what I’ve come to learn about adult life. No matter how hard you work, you will never catch up to the people who are just luckier than you. Having well-connected parents trumps any talent or intelligence you might have. You can improve your life, but your peak life experience that you earn is somebody else’s baseline, and there’s more of them born everyday.

It’s not just the super rich or freak athletes either. The cute girl with big tits gets the well-paying HR internship at the local bank. The handsome dude can make six figures selling used cars because “he looks trustworthy.” Hell, I met a dude that didn’t have to work because his parents passed away young, and their life insurance policies set him up for life. That must suck if you have good parents (which he did), but not when your parents are evil narcissists.

It gets even worse. People you think are poor or average Joe’s may be quiet millionaires, even some of your friends. Sometimes their family has a few rental properties that covers all their expenses, so they work for fun money. Sometimes it’s a college girl that gets $10k a month from her trust fund (a girl I met actually). See, when you’re a small-time millionaire, you don’t buy Lambos and Rolexes. You rent a nice apartment, live off accrued interest, and enjoy a stress free life knowing you beat the broken system. Recession? Unemployment? Who cares. You don’t work for a living.

Oh btw, these aren’t the kids of bankers or doctors. Plenty of working-class folks still have savings, trust funds, college funds, and inheritance to pass to their offspring. How? By not spending their money on stupid shit. Have you ever wondered how your parents worked their whole lives and somehow have nothing to show for it? It’s because they’re dumb.

Eventually, you’ll peak at your job, and you’ll watch younger dudes who don’t even need to work roll up to work in a nicer car than you, get promoted over you, and go home to their hot girlfriend. You’ll work super hard, and yet you’ll stop progressing. You’ll realize you’ve peaked, and while your life has improved, you’re still lifemogged by dudes younger than you. The dudes your age that were luckier will continue up the ladder until they peak as well, but at a much higher rung than you.

None of your problems are your fault because their is someone out their that avoided that problem simply by being lucky. Can’t manage your money? I know rich dudes who can’t manage money either, but they have enough that it doesn’t matter.

Part of being lucky is being born nt with no life changing traumatic experiences

He looks like a nigger

Yeah, life for us and many other sucks. Then media overrepresent some "self achievers" who cheated the class system to give false hope.
That's one of the worst things imo. Leading people on and selling them false hope is really evil. Sends them on a wild goose chase of hard work that never leads anywhere

Nothing ever makes up or compensates for the unfortunate circumstances of your birth if you were born in less favorable environmental conditions and with subpar genetics compared to everyone else.
You can't make up for the handicap when everyone starts off closer to finish line closer than you and you're still moving slower than them.

Last edited:
season 1 friends GIF

Your parents not having any close friends is the first sign that your parents are losers. Especially if the few friends they do have are only friends because they’re the parents of your friends.
Yes, my parents barely had any social lives. My dad had one friend who he hung out with like once every few weeks to a month, but that's about all. My mom never had a single friend for as long as I can remember.
Loser parents cope with
>Adults just don’t have time for friends, especially when you have offspring to take care of
Heard this all the time, especially from my mother. She told me it's normal to not have any friends as an adult and only have family connections.
The fact that nobody wants to come over for dinner just to talk with your parents and their family is a horrible sign that your parents are insufferable and unlikeable. It’s not like it takes all that much. No cook outs in the park? Dad doesn’t chill on his porch and drink some beers with his buddy from college/work? These are things everyone can afford and has time for.
I thought the same thing. Nobody ever came over unless it was a special occasion, like a holiday dinner or birthday. Even then it was only family members, not ever friends.
I can think of 3 people my parents were friends with throughout my entire life, and 2 of them moved away. Everyone else disliked them, and, by extension, me. My neighborhood would hold giant community events where everyone was invited except for my parents lmfao.
Brutal
The writing was on the wall. Now they wonder why their grown adult offspring don’t like them all that much. What’s the surprise? No one ever liked you. Why would we be any different? Young people are forced to be “friends” with their parents until they move out. That doesn’t guarantee adulthood friendship.
This is where it's different for me though. My parents, despite having little social connections, were always good to me and treated me well, so I enjoyed hanging out with them. My dad and I were like best friends and did tons of cool car projects together before he sadly passed away. My mother and I also hang out a lot still. I live in her house for free, and have no reason to move out.

Yes, my parents barely had any social lives. My dad had one friend who he hung out with like once every few weeks to a month, but that's about all. My mom never had a single friend for as long as I can remember.

Heard this all the time, especially from my mother. She told me it's normal to not have any friends as an adult and only have family connections.

I thought the same thing. Nobody ever came over unless it was a special occasion, like a holiday dinner or birthday. Even then it was only family members, not ever friends.

Brutal

This is where it's different for me though. My parents, despite having little social connections, were always good to me and treated me well, so I enjoyed hanging out with them. My dad and I were like best friends and did tons of cool car projects together before he sadly passed away. My mother and I also hang out a lot still. I live in her house for free, and have no reason to move out.
Yeah, my parents sucked. They were assholes. I wish I hadn’t been born tbh.

Loser parents cope with

You’ve managed to put this into words perfectly. I keep coming back to read this cause I resonate with it so well. Take one look at my parents and it’ll make sense why I am what I am today. They’ve fucked my life up in every aspect possible. My parents are the joke in my whole family, whenever relatives/extended family find out whose son I am, I always get ‘the look.’ Parents make or break you, that’s a hill I’m willing to die on

High iq thread.

but my parents were fine tbh. They had decent social lives, took care of me and did what they could ig. I obviously resent them for certain things and it’s mainly just the fact they missed out opportunities or had some fuck ups in life that really messed them up.

Tested iq wise they had pretty good scores. However financially if they took some opportunities or didn’t make careless mistakes due to previous careless mistakes they really could’ve been rich. My extended family is legit all straight up upper middle class. Straight up upper middle class.

I can’t hate what I had. Like 6 figure income for a household is meh in an American city but since I’m an only child I had a good childhood.

But I’m diagnosed severe non NT and also what @VideoGameCoper knows about here with the loss I suffered at 16.

I’m pretty much the only failure in my family. My cousins are years older but they’re married and all legit make 6+ figures. But they’re all NT and didn’t go through what I did.

Life really is all luck

High iq thread.

but my parents were fine tbh. They had decent social lives, took care of me and did what they could ig. I obviously resent them for certain things and it’s mainly just the fact they missed out opportunities or had some fuck ups in life that really messed them up.
My parents were always good to me, so I appreciate them a lot. They didn’t have good social lives themselves though, especially my mother, who never had a friend as long as I can remember
Tested iq wise they had pretty good scores. However financially if they took some opportunities or didn’t make careless mistakes due to previous careless mistakes they really could’ve been rich. My extended family is legit all straight up upper middle class. Straight up upper middle class.
We were working class. My parents were decently wealthy intelligent though, so that’s a good thing.
I can’t hate what I had. Like 6 figure income for a household is meh in an American city but since I’m an only child I had a good childhood.
My dad made 45k till he retired, and then it was like 20-25k a year from social security. My mom makes 45k as well.
But I’m diagnosed severe non NT and also what @VideoGameCoper knows about here with the loss I suffered at 16.
Bring nonNT is brutal, and fucks up all your chances at everything in life. Also, losing a parent at 16 is terrible. Losing my dad at 19 was bad enough, but 16 is much worse.
I’m pretty much the only failure in my family. My cousins are years older but they’re married and all legit make 6+ figures. But they’re all NT and didn’t go through what I did.

Life really is all luck
Yep. The things that matter the most are out of your control

Yep. The things that matter the most are out of your control
Yup. Life really is a trade off and brutal. I can
understand why some argue for anti Natalism

Yup. Life really is a trade off and brutal. I can
understand why some argue for anti Natalism
Yep. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like it’s all worth it anymore

My parents were good to me at least. I can’t hate them because of that
Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

I might be more forgiving of their mistakes if they were kind people, but no, they’re assholes on top of everything else. My dad’s greatest argument in his favor was providing us food and shelter, the things he’s required to do by law since he decided to shoot us out of his cock. Nothing wrong with that, but how about love? Kindness? Understanding? Actually setting your offspring up for success? Nope, just food and shelter, which I wouldn’t need anyways if I was never born, which I wish was the case.

Parents act like their offspring owe them something for all they provide for them, when it was parents’ decision to force these kids to exist in the first place.

You’ve managed to put this into words perfectly. I keep coming back to read this cause I resonate with it so well. Take one look at my parents and it’ll make sense why I am what I am today. They’ve fucked my life up in every aspect possible. My parents are the joke in my whole family, whenever relatives/extended family find out whose son I am, I always get ‘the look.’ Parents make or break you, that’s a hill I’m willing to die on
Happy That 70S Show GIF by Laff

It’s so funny growing up and realizing your parents are the son/uncle/cousin/brother/etc that everyone makes fun of.

>Everyone has that one weird uncle, right?

No actually, because my dad is the weird uncle.

I was probably a teenager when I realized that everyone else in my extended family looked down on us.

Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

I might be more forgiving of their mistakes if they were kind people, but no, they’re assholes on top of everything else. My dad’s greatest argument in his favor was providing us food and shelter, the things he’s required to do by law since he decided to shoot us out of his cock. Nothing wrong with that, but how about love? Kindness? Understanding? Actually setting your offspring up for success? Nope, just food and shelter, which I wouldn’t need anyways if I was never born, which I wish was the case.

Parents act like their offspring owe them something for all they provide for them, when it was parents’ decision to force these kids to exist in the first place.
Sucks your parents were that awful. Also, hate when parents act like we owe them something when they decided to create us.

Sucks your parents were that awful. Also, hate when parents act like we owe them something when they decided to create us.
I beat myself up for how much my life sucked when I was younger. It’s what drove me to achieve everything I’ve achieved.

Then I realized all the reasons my life sucked were beyond my control, and I had literally maximized everything within my control. My life was better, but it still sucked compared to the luckier people out there. Then I realized my parents were miserable too. Then I realized my grandparents were miserable as well. Then I realized my aunt was on antidepressants, my other aunt was institutionalized in a psych ward, and my cousins were depressed as well. Then I finally realized my whole family just sucks, and my miserable life was inevitable.

I beat myself up for how much my life sucked when I was younger. It’s what drove me to achieve everything I’ve achieved.

Then I realized all the reasons my life sucked were beyond my control, and I had literally maximized everything within my control. My life was better, but it still sucked compared to the luckier people out there. Then I realized my parents were miserable too. Then I realized my grandparents were miserable as well. Then I realized my aunt was on antidepressants, my other aunt was institutionalized in a psych ward, and my cousins were depressed as well. Then I finally realized my whole family just sucks, and my miserable life was inevitable.
Brutal familypill.

You picked the wrong parents.
You don't get a choice there either :feelskek:

@VideoGameCoper
I remember when I played forza motorsport six for the very first time and for the first wheel spin you get after completing the intro race I landed dead on the bugatti veyron ss chad got this spot on the board rl
Forza motorsport 6 prize spinner

You don't get a choice there either :feelskek:

@VideoGameCoper
I remember when I played forza motorsport six for the very first time and for the first wheel spin you get after completing the intro race I landed dead on the bugatti veyron ss chad got this spot on the board rl View attachment 1227131
That's cool you got that car, lol