Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never be happy.

Norf

Norf

This wilderness will not consume us
-
Do you guys feel like youll ever be happy? i struggle to sleep (when i actually manage to) and i struggle even more to wake up since theres nothing to get up for… everything seems so black… I just feel drained and so despondent :fuk:
i sometimes hope i just don’t wake up when i go to sleep, hence all this suffering will finally cease.
foids… foids hate me for no reason, ive never done anything wrong to them but yet they misprise me and probably want me dead and im getting sick and tired of all this bullshit.
i know that to everything there is a season, i know that there is a season to hate and a season for war, a season for peace and a season to love. but now is the time of hate… next time a foid shows a sight of un-fucking-justified disgust whilst looking at me, ill give “her” a true reason to be disgusted, they must cease this charade :smonk:

Attachments

• IMG_0707.mov
    2.5 MB
go ER graycuck

Impossible to be happy as a sexless eunuch nobody gives a shit about and who is forced to rot alone and not complain about it.

its over after hs, i feel you man

Impossible to be happy as a sexless eunuch nobody gives a shit about and who is forced to rot alone and not complain about it.
i feel you my man… but thats who we are after all, and sometimes we just have to accept it i guess

No, I'll never be happy. I never was and never will be, it's been too long like this and things aren't suddenly going to get better now.

No, I'll never be happy. I never was and never will be, it's been too long like this and things aren't suddenly going to get better now.
EsZKVdRUUAM0IYO

cuz the drugs dont work
they just make you worse

that's the time of your life you shouldn't fuck it up:feelshaha::bigbrain: