Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

YOU WILL NEVER BE CANADIAN (YWNBC)

Fucking jeet following poor Grams to rapE her :lasereyes:

grannie was lucky that it was a curry and not some sand

"
I'm Scottish and if I moved to India and got citizenship there I wouldn't start telling everyone I was Indian... you are unable to change race.

If I had kids in India with an Indian. The kids could say they are half and half.

The problem that is happening in white western countries is identity is being lost. Being 'scottish' 'french' 'german' etc used to mean something.

There is a confusion between what country you are from and actual race.

I think that is what this woman is fighting against but can't with words describe the irritation."

"
I'm Scottish and if I moved to India and got citizenship there I wouldn't start telling everyone I was Indian... you are unable to change race.

If I had kids in India with an Indian. The kids could say they are half and half.

The problem that is happening in white western countries is identity is being lost. Being 'scottish' 'french' 'german' etc used to mean something.

There is a confusion between what country you are from and actual race.

I think that is what this woman is fighting against but can't with words describe the irritation."
100% this.

I live in canada and I know that I wont ever be white or a truly canadian. I try my best though.

Saaaar I am pure Canadian DNA saaaaaaaaaaar

I'M CANADIAN!!!!!! :soy::soy::feels:

I hate these jeets so much it's unreal jesus fucking christ ship them all back to their 3rd world shithole