Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never be anyone's first

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
Even if you do find love, you will never be anyone's first hug
Not first hands held
Not first kiss
Not first relationship
Not first time spent together on holidays

AND WORST NOT FIRST TIME HAVING SEX!!!!:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

:feelsrope:
keep reminding us brocel, avoid the humilation

It's extremely brutal to think that no girl EVER looked at me as someone worthy of being attracted to

Really? Wow, who would've thought... :feelsseriously:

Thanks for the reminder...

this is why when i read about foids getting merked it does not bother me.

I will not even be anyone's last :feelsrope:

Not first hands held
Not first kiss
Not first relationship

AND WORST NOT FIRST TIME HAVING SEX!!!!:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I WANT TO CREAMPIE SO FUCKING BAD

Whitepill: as a truecel you can never be someone's second, third or forth because you'll never be anyone's anything :feelscomfy:
gif.gif

Whitepill: as a truecel you can never be someone's second, third or forth because you'll never be anyone's anything :feelscomfy:
The flaw in human nature. Because of this existing. I am everyone's fear and doubt. I am everyone's shadow here.

I will never be anyone's anything

Teen love-pilled again.
In reality the fear comes from a place of deep insecurity. If I ever ascend I don't want a woman to be comparing her to all of her past lovers, because I would know I'm inadequate. In reality it does not matter because I will never be normal.

We'll always be orphans from the teenage love we never had

Not first hands held
Not first kiss
Not first relationship

I'll never be anyone's anything tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back