Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You will never be able to have this

I don't want this tho

To rock the bald look, I need a very robust skull like this

EzbSQ 3XEAMd1fi
Hitman 4n

Wtf is that shit nigger :feelswhat: :feelskek:

You're NOT ugly. Living in the West under constant humiliation and mogging has warped your mind.
I am rated 3.5/10 on average here with my current pics and 4/10 on average with the thinner pic. I also live in an area with many curries, around 7 or 8 percent of the population here. I see curries here with curry women, generally, though I saw a curry with a Black landwhale once and he was LTN. I have seen a few curries with Hispanic, Asian and White women. Some of them were average looking MTN too. I get looks of disgust or women avoiding looking at me, including from curryfoids. It's over for me.

I am rated 3.5/10 on average here with my current pics and 4/10 on average with the thinner pic. I also live in an area with many curries, around 7 or 8 percent of the population here. I see curries here with curry women, generally, though I saw a curry with a Black landwhale once and he was LTN. I have seen a few curries with Hispanic, Asian and White women. Some of them were average looking MTN too. I get looks of disgust or women avoiding looking at me, including from curryfoids. It's over for me.
you mog me im rated as a 3.2/10 and I am 5'4