Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never be a gamer

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
You will never be a real gamer.
You have no high-end rig, no RGB lighting, no mechanical keyboard. You are a casual, stuck in the grind of mediocrity with your cheap peripherals and low settings. All the "gaming" you do is half-hearted and unremarkable. Behind your back, the hardcore gamers laugh. Your friends mock your lack of skill and your shabby setup behind closed doors. You’re a disappointment, struggling to keep up in a world where performance is everything. True gamers can spot a poser from a mile away. Even those who "game" casually seem to have an air of dedication and expertise that you lack. Your rig is a dead giveaway. And even if you invest in a new setup, you’ll just be another cog in the machine, overshadowed by those who truly live for the game. You will never feel the rush of true achievement. You plaster on a fake grin every time someone mentions gaming, telling yourself it’s fine, but deep inside you feel the frustration creeping up like a virus, ready to consume you. Eventually, it’ll become too much - you’ll give up, abandon the console, and retreat into the shadows of obscurity. Your friends will find you, disheartened but ultimately indifferent, relieved they no longer have to deal with your gaming delusions. They’ll remember you for your mediocre scores and lackluster achievements, and every gaming forum will know a wannabe is gone. Your account will gather dust and your gaming legacy will be nothing but a forgotten name. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

you're not a a gamer unless you have i9-14900KS, RTX 5090, 64GB 6400Mhz CL30 RAM, 3TB NVMe SSD from Samsung.

Last edited:
I have mechanical keyboard wdym

I’m not a real hardcore gamer because I don’t suck penis

100% true
I'm a worthless piece of shit good for nothing