Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you will never be 15 and in love

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]not worrying about rent, bills, student loans[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]you're in your 20's now[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]gotta get a good job[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]gotta be a serious man now[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]all the good ones are taken[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]you have missed out on teenage love[/font]

So many people here tied up with missing out on young love while they're missing out on adult love as well :\

i remember that original greentext

we all have been 15 and in love the difference is the 98% of ppl here didn't get to experience that

lmao rip tbh

Recon9 said:
So many people here tied up with missing out on young love while they're missing out on adult love as well :\

10/10 post

Recon9 said:

I will never be in in love. Doesn't matter what age

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I will never be in in love. Doesn't matter what age

First-time love is the only complete love.

Recon9 said:

Kek. So true.
But what can we do when nobody wants us?