Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You will never be 15 and in love (VIDEO)

Just JFL at being +18,still virgin and not putting a bullet in your head.

damn bro fml

I dare not watching this.

lmao.
free yourself from this romantic/delusional vision of love.
love is an economic transaction like everything else

lmao.
On an off-topic note, would you like to elaborate on your custom title?

Love is a bluepilled cope.

Thanks for the SuicideFuel.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I don't get why some of you people obsess over what was lost in the youth. It's like you haven't been fully blackpilled yet, and didn't get into the acceptance stage and are still slightly bluepilled.
Just accept you lost in the genetic lottery, and the shallow teen foids weren't interested into you/didn't find you attractive back then.
It's a hard pill to swallow, yet a comforting one since it removes any guilt you might feel; It wasn't your fault.

On an off-topic note, would you like to elaborate on your custom title?
Sephiroth is the main enemy in ff 7.
he plans to cast the Ultimate Destructive Magic—Meteor—to injure the Planet and then merge himself with the energy of the planet to become a God.

This makes me feel even worse as I realize the agepill is going to hit me soon. I just turned 19 today and this video just happened to be posted here today, JFL.

I'm incapable of partnerly love,I always have been.

Sephiroth is the main enemy in ff 7.
he plans to cast the Ultimate Destructive Magic—Meteor—to injure the Planet and then merge himself with the energy of the planet to become a God.
Yes sure, but what do you mean by "blackpilled with"?:waitwhat:
This makes me feel even worse as I realize the agepill is going to hit me soon. I just turned 19 today and this video just happened to be posted here today, JFL.
It's already too late for you, the train has left the station and all you can do is watch.

I don't get why some of you people obsess over what was lost in the youth. It's like you haven't been fully blackpilled yet, and didn't get into the acceptance stage and are still slightly bluepilled.
Just accept you lost in the genetic lottery, and the shallow teen foids weren't interested into you/didn't find you attractive back then.
what do you mean "It's like you haven't been fully blackpilled yet" by that bro we are already knowing that and what's makes us angry is the genetic lottery if we were winners we could've end up like a chad and having teenage love experience but we are bunch of losers so that's what makes us angry , depressed. We didn't choosed to live this life its just happened

what do you mean "It's like you haven't been fully blackpilled yet" by that bro we are already knowing that and what's makes us angry is the genetic lottery if we were winners we could've end up like a chad and having teenage love experience but we are bunch of losers so that's what makes us angry , depressed. We didn't choosed to live this life its just happened
First denial
Then anger
Then acceptance
That's how it works...

Yes sure, but what do you mean by "blackpilled with"?
idk it sound good. like he's the one introducing me to the black pill nihilism.
wanting to destroy part of this world isn't blackpilled for u?

Which sadistic fuck made this? :cryfeels:

idk it sound good. like he's the one introducing me to the black pill nihilism.
wanting to destroy part of this world isn't blackpilled for u?
Nah, it's pretty blackpilled of course.
I just didn't understand what you meant by those words, now I do thx fren.

It's a hard pill to swallow, yet a comforting one since it removes any guilt you might feel; It wasn't your fault.
We get all that and we do accept it, it's just that it doesn't reduce our desire to experience teenage love.

@LastGerman 0:39 brutal.

I will never be 15 and in love.

First denial
Then anger
Then acceptance
That's how it works...
no more like this
First denial
Then anger
Then acceptance
Then anger
Then anger
Then anger
Then anger
Then anger until you rope or go ER
That's how it works...

Now that is cruel. A very saddening video.

lmao.

Exactly. Let’s say a foid does fall in love with one of us, which will never happen.

1. She will leave us for a chad
  2. She will be embarrassed in front of her foid friends
  3. Her family will not accept us
  4. She would never embarrass herself with a wedding
  5. She would talk shit behind our backs (and to our face)
  6. She will see that we have no friends and she will have regrets
  7. She will be embarrassed to be seen with us in public
  8. During sex, she will fantasize about others
  9. She will virtue signal
  10. She will post online about how frustrated she is by us
  11. She will notice our lack of social media and dump us
  12. She will flirt with others
  13. She will constantly remind us about her ex

no more like this
First denial
Then anger
Then acceptance
Then anger
Then anger
Then anger
Then anger
Then anger until you rope or go ER
That's how it works...
Inceldom makes the softest creatures go insane.

Inceldom makes the softest creatures go insane.
yes %100 If I was not muslim I would go insane tbh I'm already mental and depressed with islam and praying 5 times a day Still sometimes thinking crazy things I cannot even imagine what would I do without islam

You will never be 15 and in love.

Exactly. Let’s say a foid does fall in love with one of us, which will never happen.

1. She will leave us for a chad
  2. She will be embarrassed in front of her foid friends
  3. Her family will not accept us
  4. She would never embarrass herself with a wedding
  5. She would talk shit behind our backs (and to our face)
  6. She will see that we have no friends and she will have regrets
  7. She will be embarrassed to be seen with us in public
  8. During sex, she will fantasize about others
  9. She will virtue signal
  10. She will post online about how frustrated she is by us
  11. She will notice our lack of social media and dump us
  12. She will flirt with others
  13. She will constantly remind us about her ex
If we can never feel fulfilled and Human.. then what is the point of living? Too have a fulfilling is all there is to live for and if the state will not help us or put programs in place to help us. What point is there to keep society afloat? It never made me feel welcome, it has only made me out to be a breaker of some fictional law that I have broken by being born Male.

Its so over, you dont even know how over its been.

lmao.
Teenage love isn't, that's why missing out on it hurt's so much.

You will never be 15 and in love.
Forget being in love.. the world will never perceive us as anything except being a target for Genocide.
yes %100 If I was not muslim I would go insane tbh I'm already mental and depressed with islam and praying 5 times a day Still sometimes thinking crazy things I cannot even imagine what would I do without islam
Whatever works friend.

If we can never feel fulfilled and Human.. then what is the point of living? Too have a fulfilling is all there is to live for and if the state will not help us or put programs in place to help us. What point is there to keep society afloat? It never made me feel welcome, it has only made me out to be a breaker of some fictional law that I have broken by being born Male.

They keep us alive to harvest our organs for future generations.